Anyone have 495 bucks | Syracusefan.com

Anyone have 495 bucks

You can buy Lavar Ball's new show that just came out

Really big shoe.

upload_2017-5-4_16-12-20.jpeg

Thats a joke, you could get like 3 or 4 pairs of much nicer Jordans.

Jordan what? Some Team Jordans? Jordan retros are $175+ per shoe.

As far as the pricepoint goes, he doesn't get it, but overall the design of the shoe isn't better and its better than what Under Armour has put out for Curry. If they were priced from $100-150, they'd move units for sure. He's likely doing all of his production domestically which doesn't help his product costs. He needs to reach out to a Chinese factory to manufacture his products and cut down his costs. Marbury said that even if he sells 1000, he'll have changed the market going forward.

Jordan what? Some Team Jordans? Jordan retros are $175+ per shoe.

As far as the pricepoint goes, he doesn't get it, but overall the design of the shoe isn't better and its better than what Under Armour has put out for Curry. If they were priced from $100-150, they'd move units for sure. He's likely doing all of his production domestically which doesn't help his product costs. He needs to reach out to a Chinese factory to manufacture his products and cut down his costs. Marbury said that even if he sells 1000, he'll have changed the market going forward.

Normal Jordans, I have a couple of nice pairs that I got on sale for 70 bucks, they are far nicer than the trash that Ball is trying to sell.

Those actually don't look bad in my opinion. But yeah, the pricing is nuts. If people won't pay $200 for Lebrons or Kobe's(Nike has tried, and those shoes always end up heavily discounted), why would they pay $495 for an unproven(and soon to be unliked if pops keeps it up) rookie's shoe from an independent brand with no cache or positive reputation behind it?

If this guy was charging normal prices, I'd actually be rooting for him with this shoe. $495 is ridiculous.

Those actually don't look bad in my opinion. But yeah, the pricing is nuts. If people won't pay $200 for Lebrons or Kobe's(Nike has tried, and those shoes always end up heavily discounted), why would they pay $495 for an unproven(and soon to be unliked if pops keeps it up) rookie's shoe from an independent brand with no cache or positive reputation behind it?

If this guy was charging normal prices, I'd actually be rooting for him with this shoe. $495 is ridiculous.

They are very blah looking to me, I have seen 130 buck sneakers that are much sharper looking. If I am going to pluck down 495 bucks for a pair of sneakers they better come with a kobe steak, bottle of champagne with them.

They are very blah looking to me, I have seen 130 buck sneakers that are much sharper looking. If I am going to pluck down 495 bucks for a pair of sneakers they better come with a kobe steak, bottle of champagne with them.

Yeah, they're nothing special. But they don't jump out as ugly or stupid looking to me.

If they performed well on the court, I'd consider buying a pair if they were like $80 or less. $495...lol.

I'll stick with my Starbury's.

View attachment 95824

I had the original Starbury in the Knicks colorway and liked it quite a bit. I loved what Marbury was trying to do with that. If only he had tried it in 1996, when he was a super talented guard with unlimited potential instead of in 2006 when he was becoming more known for being permanently benched by his coach and eating vaseline on his webcam.

stephon-marbury-shoes.jpg.cf.jpg

If you wear a size 14 or 15 (aka basketball player size), it's $695. lmao

I wear 16s and it's difficult finding anything for my feet. Wouldn't spend that much on anything for my feet, would wrap them in in bubble wrap before the Amex comes out for those shoes.

nike-kobe-11-tinker-muse.jpg.cf.jpg
And looking at it again, that's a pretty blatant copy of the typical Nike Kobe silhouette. Throw a swoosh on that, and tell me it's the new Kobe and I'd believe it.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-xl.jpg.cf.jpg

What a joke. Ugly shoes.
If you buy those you may be able to recoup some of the cost through reduced admission to events because they'll charge you senior citizen admission since you're wearing what looks like the walking shoes seniors like to wear.

Sports answer to the Kardashians
Someone on our board wondered if there was a Kardashian available for him to marry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom