Anyone have a link for that Axe Boeheim interview? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone have a link for that Axe Boeheim interview?

I realize he’s your colleague and you probably have a good relationship with him. Don’t know how old you are but Brent was an unconscionable dickbag to Coach P in his last 3-4 years coaching SU.

Whatever anyone’s thoughts are on the football program under P, he’s a good man who didn’t deserve a chooch like Brent Asshat.

I realize he’s your colleague and you probably have a good relationship with him. Don’t know how old you are but Brent was an unconscionable dickbag to Coach P in his last 3-4 years coaching SU.

Whatever anyone’s thoughts are on the football program under P, he’s a good man who didn’t deserve a chooch like Brent Asshat.

No offense taken -- just joking with ya.

Chooch! Lol

Have to agree with this. He loves to trash Syracuse fans in general to be honest. Don’t like him and never will.

Wasn’t it “prime time” Adam Schein who was as a jerk to P & D? I specifically remember an interview he had with D, and D actually hung up on Adam. It was ugly ( as was the football those last years).

As a veteran journalist I can tell you with certainty that Axe is ecstatic about that interview. He poked JB just enough to get him to provide details that he likely wouldn't have disclosed in another interview. The reason he continued to push JB on the short leash thing was to see what else he might reveal. And, in fact, there was more. That's Axe's job and he did it quite well. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether ppl think he's an a**hat or a tool or a dbag or whatever, it has everything to do with his interview skills to draw JB out with new information.

Last edited:
I dare SWC75 to ask JB next week why Carey is on a short leash.

Asked and answered.

1573795626556.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom