anyone start drinking yet? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

anyone start drinking yet?

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.

Running, ugh. I swore that stuff off once I got out of the Army lol. I need to get back into shape tho, I joined a Kayak water polo league, and was gassed after the first game.

How the do you lose weight, drinking beer all the time? I get it, you run, but still...

Portion control helps. Dont eat after dinner. No more fast food. No more white bread. No candy. 2 pieces of pizza instead of 6. I was 335 pounds at one time so its pretty easy to drop the weight when you have that much to lose.

Running, ugh. I swore that stuff off once I got out of the Army lol. I need to get back into shape tho, I joined a Kayak water polo league, and was gassed after the first game.

Believe me I hate it. If I could eat a pile of freshly laid dog stuff and lose weight I would get on all fours and dive right in.

Portion control helps. Dont eat after dinner. No more fast food. No more white bread. No candy. 2 pieces of pizza instead of 6. I was 335 pounds at one time so its pretty easy to drop the weight when you have that much to lose.

I'd say over half of my overall caloric intake comes from beer. And no, I'm not exaggerating. :)

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.
Ah, I remember when I used to run that consistently. I went from 220 my senior year at SU to 175 a few years ago. And then I got married and had a baby and now I'm back up to 220 (I'm 6-2, so it's not too bad but still).

I'd say over half of my overall caloric intake comes from beer. And no, I'm not exaggerating. :)
Yeah, I've been trying to drink mostly Guinness lately as it's low in calories. I'm picking up a twelve pack of cans in fact as soon as I leave work.

Today has easily been my busiest day at work.. What gives? I was fully expecting to coast today.

Ah, I remember when I used to run that consistently. I went from 220 my senior year at SU to 175 a few years ago. And then I got married and had a baby and now I'm back up to 220 (I'm 6-2, so it's not too bad but still).

I'm about 6'1" and would love to get to 220. I've lost about 15 pounds since February 1st so I am pretty committed to get down 12 more. Tough because next week going on vaca with the family and will have to find time to run while we are away.

I've been trying to gain 20 pounds for a decade. Nothing I can do can get me past 170.

Not yet. Gotta get my run in and then its PBR time
And then there will be a different type of 'run' after drinking a bunch of those. Maybe it will help the weight loss!

I've been trying to gain 20 pounds for a decade. Nothing I can do can get me past 170.

This might be the only post of yours I've ever wanted to "dislike". Dick. :)

Edit: Dammit, shoulda known Jekelish would beat me to it.

the bond market cloaed early today...Smithwicks, and two Jameson's at lunch...nothing more until 8pm
Easily your most disappointing post of all time.

Sounds like you could have been a contestant on the Biggest Loser. You would have done good, plus Jillian Michaels would have kicked you a@@ :)

Maybe you should eat a dick. Maybe that would help.

;)
Haha that made laugh out loud in the office. IU fans would be all butt hurt if we said this to them.

same here. always been thin, can never gain weight. maybe that's why everyone hates me.

This might be the only post of yours I've ever wanted to "dislike". Dick. :)

Edit: Dammit, shoulda known Jekelish would beat me to it.
Trust me, its tragic to be near 29 and looking 17. When I go out in public with my kid people stare at me... 20 pounds might help make me look less pubescent.

Sounds like you could have been a contestant on the Biggest Loser. You would have done good, plus Jillian Michaels would have kicked you a@@ :)

I probably could have been. I have some eating records at some local establishments that I look back on and shake my head.

(I dont know if they are official records but I dont think many people could eat 100 wings at gound round or 26 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting)

same here. always been thin, can never gain weight. maybe that's why everyone hates me.
Now now, I'm sure there are lots of reasons for people to hate you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom