anyone start drinking yet? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

anyone start drinking yet?

Ah, I remember when I used to run that consistently. I went from 220 my senior year at SU to 175 a few years ago. And then I got married and had a baby and now I'm back up to 220 (I'm 6-2, so it's not too bad but still).
It's tough to lose that baby weight

this thread went from drinking, to jogging, to fast food joints, to clogging toilets.

id say it ended where it shouldve started...
:cool:

back on point...

images

That's awesome. Industrial cloggage.

Okay this has been fun but all this talk has me craving. I'm sneaking out early to crack one open.

I promise I'll be thinking of you guys when I tip it back, and with every one I open during the game.

LET'S LIGHT THEM BITCHES UP TONIGHT!!!!!

You responded to a post about clogging toilets... and now you're running out with a craving...

Interesting.

this thread went from drinking, to jogging, to fast food joints, to clogging toilets.

id say it ended where it shouldve started...
:cool:

back on point...

images

so basically marsh hijacked this thread

Work till 8.

Won't get to the game watching spot till 9. Probably be 6 deep by tipoff though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had a meeting on the campus of NC State at 11:30, went straight to the backyard bistro afterward. Some of you may know this as the place we packed out in Orange when we played State last year before we tanned their hides. Owned by central New Yorkers, I sat at the bar underneath the stuffed Otto the Orange. Found myself 5 deep by 2:30, left and stopped at the grocery store for some Saranac. Brewed some coffee and staying dry until about 9. Go Orange!

Dude.

DUDE. You never gave me your input. To PBR, or not to PBR? THAT is the question, despite what that dope Shakespeare said.
Pbr!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude.

DUDE. You never gave me your input. To PBR, or not to PBR? THAT is the question, despite what that dope Shakespeare said.
it is insanely mediocre.. sorry marsh.

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.
Ughhh, running...Id love to run but I can't, I get chin splints. So I stay on the elliptical for an hour...get just over 5 miles done on that, but it's nothing like running.

Ughhh, running...Id love to run but I can't, I get chin splints. So I stay on the elliptical for an hour...get just over 5 miles done on that, but it's nothing like running.
I've never heard of chin splints but I'm fascinated with how they stop you from running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom