anyone start drinking yet? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

anyone start drinking yet?

I probably could have been. I have some eating records at some local establishments that I look back on and shake my head.

(I dont know if they are official records but I dont think many people could eat 100 wings at gound round or 26 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting)
Well congrats - that's a great accomplishment. I use to have the weight issue too and cut back and started running about 15 years ago. Best thing I ever did and feel so much better.

I probably could have been. I have some eating records at some local establishments that I look back on and shake my head.

(I dont know if they are official records but I dont think many people could eat 100 wings at gound round or 26 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting)
my god man

Well congrats - that's a great accomplishment. I use to have the weight issue too and cut back and started running about 15 years ago. Best thing I ever did and feel so much better.

Yea I do as well. Its certainly helped.

I've been trying to gain 20 pounds for a decade. Nothing I can do can get me past 170.

I'm 26, 165 pounds. I live off bar food, or Italian sausage/frozen pizza/chicken strips at home (My wife doesnt eat meat, doesnt cook for me :() and I drink alot. I havent actually worked out since the day I got out of the Army in August. Cant gain a pound. I did grow a narly beard tho!

Back to drinking, I need to pick up some beer for the game. I was considering grabbing my first 12 pack of PBR to honor Marsh, but I'm not sure it's wise to try something new. When we beat Georgetown in the BET Semis I was drinking Shock Top Belgian White so I had been leaning toward that.

I NEED A F***ING DRINK. I FORGOT MY FLASK AT HOME. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

F*** IT

1109__01d4998f2acdc751a0b9b241e808c4e5.jpg

It's funny because it's true.

I'd have hated to be the victim of one of your dutch ovens.

Not that I want to be the victim of anybody's, but still... :)

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.

That's awesome Marsh. I have a simple rule I try to live by now. No beer unless I exercise that day. So far so good on this trip. So I need to grab a quick workout tonight - ran just a few miles last night (elevation in Santa Fe is killing my runs this week - 6500 ft above sea level!) - then I'll start with whatever the bar has and then finish the Imperial Java Stouts in my room.

my god man

Sad I know. In college McDonalds had a special Thursday nights 29 cent cheeseburgers. The bet was I couldnt eat 25. I ate 26 because I was still kinda hungry.

I also made the mistake of saving all of the wrappers from the cheeseburgers I ate that semester and I wallpapered every wall in my dorm room with them. My room smelled like McDonalds. It was gross.

I am stunned that my girlfriend (now wife) stayed with me back then.

That's awesome Marsh. I have a simple rule I try to live by now. No beer unless I exercise that day. So far so good on this trip. So I need to grab a quick workout tonight - ran just a few miles last night (elevation in Santa Fe is killing my runs this week - 6500 ft above sea level!) - then I'll start with whatever the bar has and then finish the Imperial Java Stouts in my room.

Good rule to live by. I ran in DC when I went down for the Gtown game knowing I would booze a little.

Sad I know. In college McDonalds had a special Thursday nights 29 cent cheeseburgers. The bet was I couldnt eat 25. I ate 26 because I was still kinda hungry.

I also made the mistake of saving all of the wrappers from the cheeseburgers I ate that semester and I wallpapered every wall in my dorm room with them. My room smelled like McDonalds. It was gross.

Maybe she's really into clogged toilets.

I think it's more impressive than anything.

LOL thats awesome. Remember when Arbys had the 5 for 5 deal? Ugh I used to house some B&C's

same here. always been thin, can never gain weight. maybe that's why everyone hates me.

And someday when you're both around 40 you'll remember this post and shake your heads wishing for those days. Trust me on that one. I've been like that forever. I'm 185 now and would like to stay right here just move some of it around.

And no, I haven't started drinking yet. About to go into a 2 hour meeting that should be a blast. NOT!

I'm laughing out loud right now because last summer I clogged 2 hotel room toilets with the family. Thats a call you never want to make to the front desk trust me.

That's awesome. Industrial cloggage.

Okay this has been fun but all this talk has me craving. I'm sneaking out early to crack one open.

I promise I'll be thinking of you guys when I tip it back, and with every one I open during the game.

LET'S LIGHT THEM BITCHES UP TONIGHT!!!!!

That's awesome. Industrial cloggage.

Okay this has been fun but all this talk has me craving.
Strange thing to say right after Marsh talks about clogging toilets.

I'm laughing out loud right now because last summer I clogged 2 hotel room toilets with the family. Thats a call you never want to make to the front desk trust me.

LMAO

Holy !!!

I remember that special.

My workout buddy and I went right after a workout one day and each bought, and ate, 10 hamburgers.

I could not move for hours and eventually puked them all up.

26??? That is insane. 26 would have killed me.

On my way out of the office now...heading home...maybe do a couple shots to get kick started then move to beer to keep the evening going...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom