anyone start drinking yet? | Syracusefan.com

anyone start drinking yet?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
stuck at work till 8 so I got a ways to go but I know some of u boozers have started already so ill live vicariously through ur alcohol.

I'm confused. Just because you're stuck at work, what's stopping you from boozing, exactly?

hey man I'm a hard honest worker who's focused on his work 100% of the day.

anyone got any good JLH websites I can check out to pass the time at work?

5 more hours of work left for this guy :(

Fridge is full at the house tho.

Not yet. Gotta get my run in and then its PBR time

run as in "Beer run"? Or like, actually moving your legs at a high rate of speed for a long period of time?

I get off work at 9PM. Going to a take shot or 2 before I leave. Get home, 2 or 3 more shots. Then start pounding the Keystones as tip apporaches at around 10.

Gonna be a great night fellas

I get off work at 9PM. Going to a take shot or 2 before I leave. Get home, 2 or 3 more shots. Then start pounding the Keystones as tip apporaches at around 10.

Gonna be a great night fellas

I miss keystone. So many awesome memories.

I might need to grab myself a case or two for the weekend

I NEED A F***ING DRINK. I FORGOT MY FLASK AT HOME. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

F*** IT

1109__01d4998f2acdc751a0b9b241e808c4e5.jpg

Not yet, but just picked up some airplane bottles for the game. Any strategies for sneaking these into Verizon Center? Are Biden/Obama going? If so, I think security is wanding everyone.

Nope...I'm going to continue my trend of going to an AA meeting the night/day when SU plays in the tourney.

I'm 2-0 so far this tourney for SU, and almost 4 years sober in life.

I think I'll continue both trends, please!

If I start drinking my manhattans/ bourbons/IPAs now I wouldn't make it to the tip.

the bond market cloaed early today...Smithwicks, and two Jameson's at lunch...nothing more until 8pm

stuck at work till 8 so I got a ways to go but I know some of u boozers have started already so ill live vicariously through ur alcohol.

gotta pitch BP to a bunch of 12 year olds first. But I will get home in time to uncork a nice Bordeaux, and let it breath enough before James hits his first 3. Then, I celebrate. LGO!

run as in "Beer run"? Or like, actually moving your legs at a high rate of speed for a long period of time?

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.

Ha, no actually running. 30 miles a week. I loathe every minute of it but i'm 12 pounds away from my magical goal of losing 100 pounds. Yes I was beefy.
How the do you lose weight, drinking beer all the time? I get it, you run, but still...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom