Anyone watching Wash v Baylor? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching Wash v Baylor?

So, the other squadron they were talking about flies F-15s. Older, slower fighter, but still better than most of what the rest of the world flies.

I had a coworker who worked at ACC, Air Combat Command, hq in Virginia. They flew both fighters there as well. She used to take walks at lunchtime, when both planes would take off. She told me the F-15s hurt her ears when they took off, but the 22s hurt her heart. It's a completely different sound.

Though I was the only junkie.

Hops team has a lot of potential but the defense in this game is not even close to what we saw Wednesday. So much open space.

What’s with all the no calls btw? Is this a new thing this year?

Baylor was a 5 point favorite going into this game. So its not like Hop's team is underachieving. If they win it would be an upset.
Baylor has the more experienced team.

Baylor was a 5 point favorite going into this game. So its not like Hop's team is underachieving. If they win it would be an upset.
Baylor has the more experienced team.
Is there underlying message here? Just wondering.

Isaiah stewart is really good at basketball and Quade Green is not. I do not see it with this kid at all and I’ve watched him a lot

Is there underlying message here? Just wondering.
No, just pointing out that Washington isn't really underachieving in this game. They are playing a fun brand of basketball and if Hopkins gets their defense improved they are a Final Four contender.

Hes a game changer. Can dominate the game on both ends. That block was ridiculous and if I'm washington I'm feeding him in the post everytime down the court.
I think I would cry if we had a talent on our team like that kid where we could feed the post every single time and get defenses to collapse and be able to play inside and shoot.
Watching the NBA it happens every game. Its legitmately been since 2015 since Syracuse has had a threat to do that and the team still struggled to score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom