AP Top 25 | Syracusefan.com

AP Top 25

002s4qxt.gif

As long as we keep winning I generally don't care about rankings. The only thing that I don't like about not being ranked is that most websites make you click a couple of extra times to get to the non top 25 scores.

silly question... how does one embed a video clip like these above? i have tried a dozen times, but i guess Im just not smart enough.

silly question... how does one embed a video clip like these above? i have tried a dozen times, but i guess Im just not smart enough.

I think you click the media tab at the top of the response bar and then at the link.

Scraping by the Tech's and beating FSU at home has never been worth more than it is in this completely mediocre season of college bball.

looking at the teams that are ranked, i think people might be right when they say we arent bad. I mean, Wyoming is ranked 11 spots ahead of us. Really? If we played tomorrow i feel like we would be -7.5 in Vegas.

looking at the teams that are ranked, i think people might be right when they say we arent bad. I mean, Wyoming is ranked 11 spots ahead of us. Really? If we played tomorrow i feel like we would be -7.5 in Vegas.

this is 1 of the worst seasons in college hoops i can remember. duke was the most impressive team ive seen all year, and they get waxed by nc state yesterday. everyone annointing kentucky and they need ot to beat mississippi and texas a&m. wisconsin loses to freakin rutgers. most of the usual suspects are having down years. cuse, mich st, kansas isnt their typical powerhouse. i guarantee if we get in we'll look at our bracket and say "we can easily make the 2nd weekend or easily lose our 1st game". and that will be the case with most of the teams.

this is 1 of the worst seasons in college hoops i can remember. duke was the most impressive team ive seen all year, and they get waxed by nc state yesterday. everyone annointing kentucky and they need ot to beat mississippi and texas a&m. wisconsin loses to freakin rutgers. most of the usual suspects are having down years. cuse, mich st, kansas isnt their typical powerhouse. i guarantee if we get in we'll look at our bracket and say "we can easily make the 2nd weekend or easily lose our 1st game". and that will be the case with most of the teams.

Filling out my bracket will be interesting this year for sure. I usually want to get minimum 25 out of the 32 first round games correct. But that might be a stretch this year, especially knowing my luck.

Wyoming is actually really good this year. I'll probably pick them to win at least 1 tourney game.

Filling out my bracket will be interesting this year for sure. I usually want to get minimum 25 out of the 32 first round games correct. But that might be a stretch this year, especially knowing my luck.
Yeah, I don't think Warren Buffet is too nervous. Last year I was out by the time the first game finished (Dayton vs. Ohio State).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom