Apparently Clooney might be in the house tonight | Syracusefan.com

Apparently Clooney might be in the house tonight

jekelish

Living Legend
According to both the PS and the DO, the rumors are that George Clooney might be at the game tonight.

You know what that means - we have GOT to make sure our guys aren't distracted by Stacy Keibler. She could ruin everything for us.

According to both the PS and the DO, the rumors are that George Clooney might be at the game tonight.

You know what that means - we have GOT to make sure our guys aren't distracted by Stacy Keibler. She could ruin everything for us.
cool might be able to finally get my wife to watch a game

Stacy-Keibler-wwe-divas-3993489-1600-1200.jpg

what is so distracting about this?

Well, he did attend the University of Cincy (although he did not graduate), and he loves the city (the setting for his "Ides of March" -- which he wrote, directed and appeared in).

He said he hates the chili though. I agree with him there..and with his choice of women.

He has an apartment right over the bridge in Newport, KY.

As always, Oscar will be there as well. I'd expect Nick Lachey to be in the house too.

Stacy-Keibler-wwe-divas-3993489-1600-1200.jpg

what is so distracting about this?

I hope she is cheering for the Orange. That would make me feel, um, good.

...our firm worked with WWF when Stacey was a diva...her legs our truly outrageous gorgeous...and by the way, she is a very good person...internationally she was #1 diva...and was terrific with our troops overseas insofar as photos, xmas gifts etc...

I shouldn't know this, but she used to be a cheerleader for the Ravens like 10 years ago.

Not that I've ever obsessively looked up her information and as many pictures as I can find.

Oh, be right back, I think the police are at my door...

I met Stacy a few times down in Miami because of some mutual friends. She's actually really nice. That being said, I hope she only distracts Cincinnati players tonight. Haha

Might be the most overrated actor of all time in my opinion. For the all acclaim his movies get are any really that good?

Might be the most overrated actor of all time in my opinion. For the all acclaim his movies get are any really that good?
Good Night, and Good Luck is superb. Up in the Air is very good. I haven't seen them, but Michael Clayton, The American and The Ides of March are all supposed to be very good. The Descendants is one of the favorites for Best Picture this year. I've been told Fantastic Mr. Fox is also excellent. Syriana is good. O Brother, Where Art Thou? is excellent. The first Ocean's movie was good.

So, yes, he has made good movies.

And let's not forget his tour de force performance on the Facts of Life.

Good Night, and Good Luck is superb. Up in the Air is very good. I haven't seen them, but Michael Clayton, The American and The Ides of March are all supposed to be very good. The Descendants is one of the favorites for Best Picture this year. I've been told Fantastic Mr. Fox is also excellent. Syrians is good. O Brother, Where Art Thou? is excellent. The first Ocean's movie was good.

So, yes, he has made good movies.

And let's not forget his tour de force performance on the Facts of Life.

or the Golden Girls.

Sadly, George is not going now. He was made aware that Fab Melo is not playing. George is going to play Fab in an upcoming movie.

Sadly, George is not going now. He was made aware that Fab Melo is not playing. George is going to play Fab in an upcoming movie.
The surprising part is that it's a romantic comedy called "No Left Turns."

Sidenote - when Clooney gets up to use the bathroom, Trevor Cooney will sidle up to Keibler and hope she doesn't notice his last name is missing an L and just go with it.

Our generation's Cary Grant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom