Appreciation from an ND fan | Syracusefan.com

Appreciation from an ND fan

Okirish

Walk On
I know that you must be beyond frustrated with this year, but from an outside observer, I am so impressed with the way Syracuse has competed. Not only has your team obviously followed protocols, but you have also played hard every week.

As a result, Notre Dame’s seniors will have the opportunity for a Senior Day game in front of family and faculty. We owe a debt of gratitude. Honestly, many other programs have mailed it in. Thank you!!

I know that you must be beyond frustrated with this year, but from an outside observer, I am so impressed with the way Syracuse has competed. Not only has your team obviously followed protocols, but you have also played hard every week.

As a result, Notre Dame’s seniors will have the opportunity for a Senior Day game in front of family and faculty. We owe a debt of gratitude. Honestly, many other programs have mailed it in. Thank you!!
No way It was roughing the kicker. And I think Walter Reyes just scored again.

Carry on, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Maybe just maybe ND returns the favor by taking its foot off the gas in the 4th? We can only hope...

ND will be concerned about staying healthy. They will be subbing early and often giving every senior a snap and a curtain call.

I think that is correct. But all of Notre Dame from what I can tell is very appreciative of Syracuse. We all have enough respect not to treat you like a little brother, though. During the Willingham and Weiss errors, we have plenty of downtimes.We are hoping for a relatively competitive game in which everybody stays healthy for both teams.

Clemson took us lightly and we played them as good as anyone outside of ND.

It will be a tough road, but our guys will be amped to play there and will give it a max effort.

Thanks much. To be honest, I don't want to play this game though.

Also, I feel very negative about your coach.