Are there any viable recruits | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Are there any viable recruits

Mike doesn't mention Rodgers...someone asked him about it on Twitter and he said Lands probably took his spot at SF.

Makes sense. I assumed that we wouldn't land Lands, so Rogers was a terrific alternative option.

I assume that they are focused more on Taylor / Copeland at this point, with Lands now in the fold.

Last edited:
Mike doesn't mention Rodgers...someone asked him about it on Twitter and he said Lands probably took his spot at SF.

wow this class has so much upside...all of these players seem to be exactly what the teams needs...could be a special group if it comes together...

I posted about him before but wanted sure what thread it was in. PG Brett Rumpel out of Binghamton. Was in 2021 class but is doing a year of prep at Spire Institute & Academy and playing for City Rocks. Nice looking player.

Will be interesting to see how his recruitment goes after EYBL and prep exposure. Kid is a athlete! Over dribbles a little but definitely quick.

Will be interesting to see how his recruitment goes after EYBL and prep exposure. Kid is a athlete! Over dribbles a little but definitely quick.

He looks like he could play at Syracuse. I this is the first PG highlight video I have seen where the PG didn't pass once. But, he is very athletic and has nice handle and a decent stroke. I wouldn't mind adding him as guard number 4 for this coming season.

He looks like he could play at Syracuse. I this is the first PG highlight video I have seen where the PG didn't pass once. But, he is very athletic and has nice handle and a decent stroke. I wouldn't mind adding him as guard number 4 for this coming season.
His handle is crazy good and he has an attacking mentality. I’ll be fascinated to see how he does on the EYBL.

I always liked watching this kid but he seems like he might have stalled progression-wise. Lots of steals and a good ability to beat the press.

Seeing the loser Kentucky fans saying “we could get, or are getting Jose Alvarado or Marcus Zegarowski” that fanbase is a joke. Two star point guards that haven’t announced they’re transferring one bit but sure they’re coming to Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom