Are there any viable recruits | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Are there any viable recruits

Has there been any word on if the 2021 class is wrapped up or if they are still looking to bring in more players??

And...When are the dominos gonna start falling with the 2022 class?

haha...yes I am aware of landing Lands.

However, I see like 8 or so other recruits - many of whom are still in the mix at similar positions - and I wonder what the timeline is like on any of them commiting?...I think once 1 or 2 do, it might just be a chain reaction...
Who knows. These are (very tall) kids, and they are male. Good luck trying to figure out what they will do. I would expect we will know more by September. I’m no expert on this. Just observations from 40+ years.

Just watched some highlights of U19 FIBA with USA, CAnada and France...lotsa talent on all the teams.

I realize the US players are all basically spoken for...(jamie dixon was the US coach, fwiw)...but gotta think this would be a great place to scout talent...wish the coaches were there...

Just watched some highlights of U19 FIBA with USA, CAnada and France...lotsa talent on all the teams.

I realize the US players are all basically spoken for...(jamie dixon was the US coach, fwiw)...but gotta think this would be a great place to scout talent...wish the coaches were there...

You would rather have us there than watching Starling today?

You would rather have us there than watching Starling today?
i mean, actually, france and canada and the US squads were stacked. I would take any of those players immediately. didnt see the other teams but they had to be good too.

Nembhard, for one, from canada was really really good...but I see he already plays for creighton, apparently.

Starling had his visit and didnt commit. idk...I like the international player scene...

Don't think we're looking but hes a 6'4 guard. 4 star rates #43 in espn top 100. Poor Capel...almost feel bad!

Don't think we're looking but hes a 6'4 guard. 4 star rates #43 in espn top 100. Poor Capel...almost feel bad!

Is there a twitter feed for kids who decommit from Pitt Basketball like there is for the kids who change their minds on Rutgers football?

They might need one.

Tough break for Pitt, lose at home to Citadel and wake up to bball signing day with a decommittment
Sarcastic Season 4 GIF by The Office

Did we get lucky on him or not? If we had signed him, he probably would had gone pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom