Are we aloud to leave our houses? | Syracusefan.com

Are we aloud to leave our houses?

hard to know what businesses will stay open? food and gas and supplies?

should movies close and restaurants?

Seriously though. I play pickup hoops a couple times a week at 4 different locations. I am wondering when they shut us down altogether. That's going to suck!

I need to drive home from Charlotte, an 11 hour drive. Going down, I stayed in a motel. Are motels safe? I kind of think they would be.

I need to drive home from Charlotte, an 11 hour drive. Going down, I stayed in a motel. Are motels safe? I kind of think they would be.
No motels are safe. Never have been. Just embrace that fact and move quickly past it.

Just kidding of course (mostly). I would think bigger chain motels might be better than hotels because you have less people milling about in the common spaces.

No motels are safe. Never have been. Just embrace that fact and move quickly past it.

Just kidding of course (mostly). I would think bigger chain motels might be better than hotels because you have less people milling about in the common spaces.
I would just stay in a Hampton Inn or something.

Just go and buy some disinfectant and use it liberally wherever you go.

drebin.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom