Are we asleep on NIL? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Are we asleep on NIL?

I'd say its a China special.
Think so. Price seems too low and the quality too high. Wish there was an option to get something like this where the university and Sean would get some of the profits. They are leaving money on the table not addressing this need.

The t-shirt version Manny's is offering is great, especially for kids. But a lot of adults probably want something more high end. I know Nike has issues producing 'blank' uniforms for its client schools and that surely has something to do with this. Hope things change and you can buy a licensed Sean Tucker game jersey soon. And while they are at it, let's do one for Garrett S, Garrett W and Mikel too!

Think so. Price seems too low and the quality too high. Wish there was an option to get something like this where the university and Sean would get some of the profits. They are leaving money on the table not addressing this need.

The t-shirt version Manny's is offering is great, especially for kids. But a lot of adults probably want something more high end. I know Nike has issues producing 'blank' uniforms for its client schools and that surely has something to do with this. Hope things change and you can buy a licensed Sean Tucker game jersey soon. And while they are at it, let's do one for Garrett S, Garrett W and Mikel too!

didn’t Sean say someplace that his jersey is coming out soon and he’d let people know when? This isn’t it but I think we’ll see something soon.

didn’t Sean say someplace that his jersey is coming out soon and he’d let people know when? This isn’t it but I think we’ll see something soon.

here it is.

Why not?

Create something unique for college athletes.

Make Syracuse Univesity the leader in this new area of study.

See the unique Bandier Program.
Kids don’t want to major in it, they want the money.

Kids don’t want to major in it, they want the money.
The point is to create something unique.

You teach them how to make money.

You establish a nationally respected program that promises the kids the tools they need to do it - and to keep it.

Or, just do nothing and let Ohio State and Alabama take advantage of their money and alumni base.

here it is.

Interesting. I bought my kid a Tucker Tee from the Orange Shop in the Dome during the Marching Band Championships Sunday. Does he not get a cut from that?

Interesting. I bought my kid a Tucker Tee from the Orange Shop in the Dome during the Marching Band Championships Sunday. Does he not get a cut from that?
yes

That tweet is over 2 weeks old so soon is now.

That tweet is over 2 weeks old so soon is now.
It also says he would post more info but if you check his feed he hasn't.

It also says he would post more info but if you check his feed he hasn't.

He did about the manny’s shirts.

Thanks, I looked at his feed and didn't see anything. Just glad he's getting his.

It’s above but it wasn’t twitter.

I don’t know but I wish more official jerseys were available at the Dome. I’d pony up very quickly for a OBO Tucker jersey. This raises another question, do players now get an official cut of all jerseys now going forward?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom