Army Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game...

Attack Unit has to give us something. Scanlan is essentially being shut off and Rehfusd has more penalties and turnovers then anything else. Cook is MIA. Marists attack unit looked a lot quicker on Tuesday then we do right now.

They were focused on Syracuse not Marist

I think that's definitely true. Still SU has to step it up here. To much 2and line midfield right now. Get the 1st going and rotate in Buttermore

SU needs to be more aggressive. Army will not give SU anything, they are in man-to-man, even out as far as the midfield (30+yards). Players will need to use their skills in one -on-ones and make things happen. SU needs to attack, attack, and when that is done, attack again. Army will be relentless on D, especially if the game is close.

SU a step behind in this one. Just look out of it so far, but opportunities are presenting themselves. Need to focus. Thank goodness for Phaup and Porter so far.

How did Marist score 17 goals against Army? We can barely get a shot on net.

Inverting with multiple quick attackmen. SU is running nearly everything from up top it feels like, almost like last years offense

Attack Unit has to give us something. Scanlan is essentially being shut off and Rehfusd has more penalties and turnovers then anything else. Cook is MIA. Marists attack unit looked a lot quicker on Tuesday then we do right now.

This is the first good team we’ve played. Early, but I’m not impressed.

Taking in the Yanks vs Ray's spring game. Great crowd, mostly sunny 75

Thanks for the score updates

0-0 top 2nd here

SU needs to take advantage of this Army mistake and get a score.

Cook just missed. He may be the guy to start the SU fires. Still down 3-1

Man embarrassing performance so far. These slow starts against upper level opponents is really becoming a trend. Offense is getting absolutely nothing out of the attack unit right now and Curry and Dordevic arent able to capitalize dodging

Man embarrassing performance so far. These slow starts against upper level opponents is really becoming a trend. Offense is getting absolutely nothing out of the attack unit right now and Curry and Dordevic arent able to capitalize dodging
Very accurate assessment. I wish I could argue otherwise.

Aggressive and quicker teams will be able to neutralize SU. Long season, but I don’t see a high caliber team at this time. Something is wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom