Army Game... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game...

Dearth took the shot, but needs to attack when he picks up the face off. They are giving him a straight one-on-one to the net. This will force a slide, giving SU numbers elsewhere or Dearth easy shots

SU need to keep up the aggression and attack. The ARMY D is tough, but talentwise, they are not equal. They are using their toughness and tenacity to play tight and aggressive D. Keeping up the attack will allow SU to capitalize on Army mistakes and overplays. 16 plus minutes is plenty of time.

D is playing well, O needs to keep attacking
Very pleased to see this. Takes pressure off returning Mellen ASAP and allows him to heal properly. I want Mellen back, but if waiting one or two more weeks helps, I will wait.

The end of three, Army up 1, 6-5. SU needs to play like they did in the third quarter, and forget the firth two quarters.

Can’t fault defense today without Mellen. Offense has been sloppy
Had SU played the first half like they did the third quarter, they would be up several scores. The game so far is on the offense.

I see a lot of talent on SU’s offense but not much cohesion. Tend to think we scored a bunch of goals last two games because we had way more talent.

#35 welcomed the Army player to the offensive side of the field. That is what we need. That is what Army has been doing to SU all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom