Army Gameday... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my thought. People complaining that GS isn't using the big receivers then he lofts one to a giant receiver who plays soft and gets beat by a much smaller guy. Can't have it both ways folks.
A select few have. That was triple coverage

Listen, Army was just a good matchup for UL Monroe. They somehow aren’t for us though
“Bad matchup” while ignoring that what’s pissing everybody off is that we’re not even matching up against them correctly.

Everyone on the planet knows Army is going to run 90% of the time, but we go in doing what we do and let them shove it down our throat as if we weren’t expecting it.

On the bright side if we only have the ball for 10 minutes Shrader will be fresh for Clemson!

Throwing accurately consistently isn't the strong suit of our QB.
Right? It's like saying "our running back isn't good at running fast."
Kind of a problem

Just got home and saw the score and the box score. What the H is going on?

Can't understand what the game plan was, but sure hope and expect to see major changes in the second half. Need to remind Shrader to look at other receivers! they are there and open.

Stating the obvious…This game is still there to win. Just have to change the defensive game plan drastically. I honestly question what the hell they were doing all week. Did they watch any Army film from the past 10 years?

The best game plan we have against a team that runs 90% of the team is to play soft zone behind and hope for the best.

I HATE Dinos lack of situational awareness. We should have used our second timeout after completing that long pass, or at least screamed to Garrett to spike the ball. Losing 8 seconds and having to hurry turned out to be a disaster at the end of the half.

Just got home and saw the score and the box score. What the H is going on?
Army is running for 3.5 yards a play and using all 4 downs on offense.

I HATE Dinos lack of situational awareness. We should have used our second timeout after completing that long pass, or at least screamed to Garrett to spike the ball. Losing 8 seconds and having to hurry turned out to be a disaster at the end of the half.
we didnt lose 8 secs.. we ran a play in that 8 secs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom