Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Anyone have any guesses? Will that be announced today or tomorrow?

Probably tomorrow no? I'm guessing nooner

Sarz is guessing 6:30 on the CW

Not sure if that’s good or bad. Guess kind of good with fall sports earlier in the day. We always seem to draw better at night.

I have a wedding at 5 that day so give me a nooner, please.
We will not sacrifice our night game karma because you have an idiot in your life that scheduled a September saturday wedding. I won’t do it!!

When you walk into the venue Saturday, go directly to the bride and let her know she had 46 other Saturdays she could’ve chosen. FORTY SIX

Then, take a coin out of your pocket, flip it, and let her know if she’ll be married to this dude in 10 years.

Last edited:
CW having an extra night kickoff is good for us I'd take that.

Kind of weird neither of these first two ESPN+ games showed up on one of the 2 NESN's here or YES in New York state in past years these games would have.

Sure hope next years Army game is at noon so I can day trip it West Point is a beautiful campus but no desire to get a hotel and minimal night driving would be great.

Kind of weird neither of these first two ESPN+ games showed up on one of the 2 NESN's here or YES in New York state in past years these games would have.

Sure hope next years Army game is at noon so I can day trip it West Point is a beautiful campus but no desire to get a hotel and minimal night driving would be great.
CW bought the rights to the tier 3 ACC football games from the RSNs. You won’t see these games on the RSNs again for a long time.

Staying in Ellicotville that night for a lax tourney on Sunday. Praying for a nooner.

We will not sacrifice our night game karma because you have an idiot in your life that scheduled a September saturday wedding. I won’t do it!!

When you walk into the venue Saturday, go directly to the bride and let her know she had 46 other Saturdays she could’ve chosen. FORTY SIX

Then, take a coin out of your pocket, flip it, and let her know if she’ll be married to this dude in 10 years.
ROFL

I have a wedding at 5 that day so give me a nooner, please.

Yeah selfishly I want a nooner too as it’s the only time I can make. My wife and her brothers scheduled my father-in-law’s 70th bday party for that evening in buffalo. I had to talk her out of scheduling it the following Saturday, because I told her I would not be attending it if she scheduled it then.

Army home games are almost always nooners.

CW? I hope the game isn’t preempted by a very special episode of Riverdale.
archie andrews dancing GIF by Archie Comics

I'm guessing Noon so the cadets (not team) can bus up for the game and return to the Point that evening.

I've never been at a game where Army is the visiting team (other than Army/Navy). Does anyone know if the cadets march on the field pre-game? I hope so.

I'm guessing Noon so the cadets (not team) can bus up for the game and return to the Point that evening.

I've never been at a game where Army is the visiting team (other than Army/Navy). Does anyone know if the cadets march on the field pre-game? I hope so.

I've never seen either Army or Navy march on the field at Archbold or the Dome.