Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network

I'm guessing Noon so the cadets (not team) can bus up for the game and return to the Point that evening.

I've never been at a game where Army is the visiting team (other than Army/Navy). Does anyone know if the cadets march on the field pre-game? I hope so.
This is a money game for Army no? Colgate stays over before they play here, I can't imagine that Army wouldn't, but maybe not.

Can't remember the year but they brought what seemed like half the corps. They marched on the field pregame, and when they left they had all dropped oranges on the field. They stayed overnight and were at parties everywhere.

Section 315 is completely sold out on Ticketmaster For the Army game. That seems to indicate that the West Point cadets will be making the trip to Syracuse. It will make for a great atmosphere.

I hope SU Athletics can find a way to market the fact that the cadets will be on campus and to come support our troops & SU football.

Section 315 is completely sold out on Ticketmaster For the Army game. That seems to indicate that the West Point cadets will be making the trip to Syracuse. It will make for a great atmosphere.

I hope SU Athletics can find a way to market the fact that the cadets will be on campus and to come support our troops & SU football.
They're only filling 1 section? Don't they have more than 1000 cadets? We should give them free tickets for this one.

Yeah selfishly I want a nooner too as it’s the only time I can make. My wife and her brothers scheduled my father-in-law’s 70th bday party for that evening in buffalo. I had to talk her out of scheduling it the following Saturday, because I told her I would not be attending it if she scheduled it then.
When you walk into the party Saturday, go directly to your father-in-law and let him know his mom had 46 other Saturdays she could’ve chosen 70 years ago. FORTY SIX!

When you walk into the party Saturday, go directly to your father-in-law and let him know his mom had 46 other Saturdays she could’ve chosen 70 years ago. FORTY SIX!
Yes! I like it!!

Military Appreciation Day

• Army at Syracuse, Noon ET on ACC Network

As expected but a brutal start time especially for tailgating. I expected a nooner but the 630 CW slot would have made a lot of sense here.

In 96 they were all down low. They were pretty loud too. That was a great Army team. I think we were the only team that beat them.

And beat them we did. Offense was nearly perfect that day if I recall.

Child Smile GIF

This is a money game for Army no? Colgate stays over before they play here, I can't imagine that Army wouldn't, but maybe not.
The non FB cadets will bus up and back (boomerang). I hope we see the entire corps but likely only several hundred.

Could be a run of Nooners coming up, SU vs a likely 2-2 Clemson screams Noon on ESPN with Duke vs ND surely getting the 3:30 or Night slot on ABC.

I'll be there with my Dad and son, where he will inevitably tell the anecdote of the time he brought me to the Dome in the 1980s for an SU/Army game and I cried my eyes out and demanded to leave because I thought there would be tanks, helicopters, etc.