Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Army Kickoff Time: Noon / ACC Network

They beat us one year between 83 and 86 in the Dome, they had a fullback in the triple option named Doug Black who had a huge game. They controlled the ball with the triple option and knocked us off.
"Yawn. I want to see machine guns." -3 year old me

Coming up for this game, can anyone remind me how parking works? I don't recall having to pay for parking.

Coming up for this game, can anyone remind me how parking works? I don't recall having to pay for parking.
You can park at Skytop for $20 and get shuttled to the Quad at Slocum Hall. The problem is waiting for the bus after the game. I like to park at the garage at Waverly and South Crouse for $30 and walk to the Dome. If you park there, BACK into you space or you will have trouble trying to get out at the same time with everyone else.

There is free parking on some of the side streets off of Euclid, although the city inexplicably puts up no parking signs on some streets despite normally being able to park there, seemingly all in an effort to help SU make more money from people having to pay to park.

There is free parking on some of the side streets off of Euclid, although the city inexplicably puts up no parking signs on some streets despite normally being able to park there, seemingly all in an effort to help SU make more money from people having to pay to park.

I'm pretty sure I parked up in the school past several dorms and student housing. I particularly remember some of the housing looked like storage units. lol. We took a shuttle to and from the dome. I just don't remember if I paid or pre-paid for the parking.

If you turn onto University Avenue from East Fayette Street there are some private lots near the bottom of the hill which cost less than the university lots/garage.

I love the 9am breakfast and Cuse football Saturdays.
Our sports bars in AZ don't serve breakfast. So you are good if you want a pulled pork sandwich or wings or a hot dog for breakfast. It is just strange that they don't think to add a couple of options that are more appropriate for 9am.

Our sports bars in AZ don't serve breakfast. So you are good if you want a pulled pork sandwich or wings or a hot dog for breakfast. It is just strange that they don't think to add a couple of options that are more appropriate for 9am.
Oh wow that’s super strange. There are tons of restaurants/bars here that show college football that start serving breakfast as early as 7:30-8am.

Oh wow that’s super strange. There are tons of restaurants/bars here that show college football that start serving breakfast as early as 7:30-8am.
Shakespeare's for soccer all day.

Yea. Could never figure it out. And after football season they revert back to only opening at 11am as if college basketball does not exist before that time. I remember walking into a sports bar one night when Duke v N. Carolina was on, and not one of the 30 some tvs had it on, and when I asked, I got a wierd look.

It's a beautiful walk in the fall with the leaves turning and the nice houses and properties on E. Colvin. Many SU professors live in those houses. Gets the blood moving too to psych you up for game. I like hearing the drum line as you got closer to the Quad. A beautiful scene for a college football Saturday.
park at manley and walk over, no bus needed unless you want to, and the walk is pretty easy and flat.

The worst of both worlds. Sounds like Army to AAC and the Navy game will be an OOC game. That leaves Navy with zero open spots OOC and Army will now have ONE. It will be impossible to get either on our OOC schedule. Our games are in jeopardy.

I really wish there was a Indy Football Alliance between UMass (A10), UConn (Big East), Army (Patriot), Temple (back to A10), Navy (Patriot), JMU (back to Colonial). They pool together their FB games for sale. There will be plenty of P4 games in there since UMass/UConn/Temple/JMU have 7 open spots, Army has 6, and Navy has 5.

Wish I could be there for this one for numerous reasons, the biggest of which (for me anyway) is the honoring of my Uncle Norm at the game. He passed away at the end of last year. He was an amazing guy a proud Cuse alum and a diehard Cuse fan.