Arod and Mike Francesa- right now | Syracusefan.com

Arod and Mike Francesa- right now

get ready for this...its going to be EVERYWHERE.

ESPN needs to rewrite whatever lead was coming on sportscenter.

Said he didnt do anything per PEDS. Absolutely nothing, all allegations are bogus. Per ARod

get ready for this...its going to be EVERYWHERE.

ESPN needs to rewrite whatever lead was coming on sportscenter.

Epic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to listen to this, Francesca can be hilarious to listen to at times.

sounded like he was going to cry.

said selig hates his guts, hates NY.

denied freakin everything.

said he went to bosch, for wait for it... nutritional advice.

deny, deny, deny.

lance armstrong couldnt be prouder.

its got to be easily available on every media outlet by now.

Would love to be inside ARod's mind for a day...

Would love to be inside ARod's mind for a day...
hello.gif

Fascinating interview. I thought Francesa might fellate him on air.

Fascinating interview. I thought Francesa might fellate him on air.

haha It definitely seemed that way. I think A-Rod has officially lost his mind. How can you deny something that you've already admitted to in the past?

Selig is a crap commissioner, but he's playing A-rod like a fiddle right now.

Francesa kept cutting A-Rod off which really pissed me off. Francesa could have let A-Rod hang himself more by letting him talk, but Francesa is so in the tank for A-Rod he was shielding him. Selig is out of touch, but he has no obligation to testify A-Rod is trying to make the argument this whole thing relys on him testifying. Mr. Rodriguez is trying to claim he did nothing wrong which is no laughable and I want him to win because I am a Red Sox fan and don't want the Yankees to get off the hook for all of that money.

Francesa kept cutting A-Rod off which really pissed me off. Francesa could have let A-Rod hang himself more by letting him talk, but Francesa is so in the tank for A-Rod he was shielding him. Selig is out of touch, but he has no obligation to testify A-Rod is trying to make the argument this whole thing relys on him testifying. Mr. Rodriguez is trying to claim he did nothing wrong which is no laughable and I want him to win because I am a Red Sox fan and don't want the Yankees to get off the hook for all of that money.
the whole goal of normal NY media, the side that Francessa is on, not the Daily Ruise side...is for baseball to go after ortiz.

theve singled out ARod. for right or wrong...guilty or not.

and left papi alone.

we want that steroid user, with the barry bonds head and the strange career arc...to be put to task as well.

the whole goal of normal NY media, the side that Francessa is on, not the Daily Ruise side...is for baseball to go after ortiz.

and left papi alone.

we want that steroid user, with the barry bonds head and the strange career arc...to be put to task as well.
Bahahaha. Remember the old days when Sox fans used to be totally fixated on the Yankees? Sad really what has happened...

Ps - I know a player who had a really weird career resurgence at age 37...had his highest avg, obp, slugging, and hr's in three years! Then, as happens to many PED users, he fell victim to the injury bug. Anyone want to guess the player?? Anyone??

and left papi alone.

Listen, I think Ortiz did something at some point I am not idiot and won't defend him like a crazy idiot, but this case is all about money. The owners hate the A-Rod contract and that is why he got 211 games and not 50 games like the other 11 guys. Ortiz's test should have NEVER BEEN LEAKED. In 2003, all those tests were confidential and allegedly 113 tests came back positive. While I think Ortiz used something in 2003 a positive test could have resulted by not even taking the test. Allegedly EVERY SINGLE member of the Chicago White Sox refused to take the 2003 tests because they wanted them to be found to be positive and met the 5% threshold MLB-MLBPA negotiated was necessary to get real testing program. Ortiz likely used something, but Ortiz isn't the uber douche that A-Rod is. Baseball has no reason to go after Ortiz when he hasn't tested positive or been connected with anything since 2003. A-Rod has admitted he used crap and that is different than Ortiz. What I find funny is that Red Sox fans are hoping A-Rod can get his 211 suspension reduced and Yankee fans want it upheld so they can spend that 23 million this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom