As a Bills fan... | Syracusefan.com

As a Bills fan...

Something Great will come out of this... SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY will put out a top10 draft pick this year!!! Congrats Ryan Nassib!!

Doug isn't the WORST coach in the the AFC East, that title belongs to Rex. But he is in the worst job in the AFC East. You got Brady/Belichick in NE, nuff said. You got Miami who has a good young QB, $60 mill in salary cap space and 5 of the top 82 draft picks this year. You got a Jets team which when healthy (Revis/Holmes) is decent. Now you got the Bills, with NO QB, a garbage stadium, in a city that is tough to sell free agents on

Something Great will come out of this... SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY will put out a top10 draft pick this year!!! Congrats Ryan Nassib!!
Are you seriously suggesting Marrone would invest Buffalo's 1st round pick entirely out of his loyalty to an ex-player?

Doug isn't the WORST coach in the the AFC East, that title belongs to Rex. But he is in the worst job in the AFC East. You got Brady/Belichick in NE, nuff said. You got Miami who has a good young QB, $60 mill in salary cap space and 5 of the top 82 draft picks this year. You got a Jets team which when healthy (Revis/Holmes) is decent. Now you got the Bills, with NO QB, a garbage stadium, in a city that is tough to sell free agents on
Didnt stop free agents from coming last year. And the stadium is getting major renovation. Great fanbase even through the losing. Fitz inconsistant - that will be his biggest decision. But a lot of the pieces are in place for a great run. Key will be QB and a defensive coordinator to improve a very talented defense

Are you seriously suggesting Marrone would invest Buffalo's 1st round pick entirely out of his loyalty to an ex-player?

YES.... Mark it down!!!!! Calling it right now!

Didnt stop free agents from coming last year. And the stadium is getting major renovation. Great fanbase even through the losing. Fitz inconsistant - that will be his biggest decision. But a lot of the pieces are in place for a great run. Key will be QB and a defensive coordinator to improve a very talented defense
They had to BEG and guarantee a huge part of Mario Williams contract to get him there. And this year he was terrible and mailed it in because he hates being there!! Nobody wants to play there.

ESPN now saying its immanent. Thank you SU BOT this truly is on them. Everything my source told me is true. This is all on the incompetence of the BOT and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Well as a Bills fan at least I am used to yelling at Marrone so it will be an easy transition. Cant wait for that first press conference after a NE loss :rolleyes:

ESPN now saying its immanent. Thank you SU BOT this truly is on them. Everything my source told me is true. This is all on the incompetence of the BOT and anyone who says otherwise is lying.
I say otherwise. Doug is an NFL guy. He got offered an NFL job. Syracuse was his way of getting to the NFL as a head coach.

That's all it is

They had to BEG and guarantee a huge part of Mario Williams contract to get him there. And this year he was terrible and mailed it in because he hates being there!! Nobody wants to play there.
Waanstadt was the DC last year. Would you want to play for him? Get someone good and there is hope

Waanstadt was the DC last year. Would you want to play for him? Get someone good and there is hope
There is no hope! It's like being in the NBA Southeast conference. NE are the Heat. Fins are the Hawks. The Bills are the Wizards.

Impossible place to win in an impossible division!

I say otherwise. Doug is an NFL guy. He got offered an NFL job. Syracuse was his way of getting to the NFL as a head coach.

That's all it is

You are so wrong on so many levels.

Get this through your head, he didn't need to come here to be an NFL head coach.

That's all there is to that.

There are things that have to fixed in the program that are outside the control of the HC. Period.

There is no hope! It's like being in the NBA Southeast conference. NE are the Heat. Fins are the Hawks. The Bills are the Wizards.

Impossible place to win in an impossible division!

At least Brady cant play forever, (at least I hope not). As a Bills fan a very bitter sweet moment. At least it appears Buffalo will be drafting some Syracuse guys for a change, hello Alec Lemon.

Get this through your head, he didn't need to come here to be an NFL head coach.

There are things that have to fixed in the program that are outside the control of the HC. Period.
Yeah I am wrong. As Doug is currently picking out neck-ties for his NFL Press conference :rolleyes:

So basically Marrone and Pasqualoni are polar opposites.

Trying not to be bitter, because I think the reasons are different, but when I read stuff like this, it's hard not to come to the conclusion that Marrone gave up way too quickly.

Stupid post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom