At duke, at md, at uva, at fsu | Syracusefan.com

At duke, at md, at uva, at fsu

We were a 50-50 call and an injured grant from a possible 4-0. Not saying we go 4-0 but its worth a mention.

Eh, hard to say we win that VA game even with Grant. That was just their game.

The Ga Tech game though..

We are paying for the BC and GT losses. We'd be a lock for a #1 seed if not for those two losses.

Still, I want to see if Jerami's back is truly better and how the offense plays during the ACCT.

Cheers,
Neil

We were a 50-50 call and an injured grant from a possible 4-0. Not saying we go 4-0 but its worth a mention.

That's true, but, we also won games on a 35 foot shot and a surreal collapse by NC State. 27-4 is our record, period.

We are paying for the BC and GT losses. We'd be a lock for a #1 seed if not for those two losses.

Still, I want to see if Jerami's back is truly better and how the offense plays during the ACCT.

Cheers,
Neil
Bingo...

That's true, but, we also won games on a 35 foot shot and a surreal collapse by NC State. 27-4 is our record, period.

I get the keep it real vibe, but you really can be a downer...27-4 is a great record, period...we win one or two in the ACC tourney and we are at least a two. We win out, we have to be the last one...

Cheers,
Neil

The Bc is going to haunt us big time

I get the keep it real vibe, but you really can be a downer...27-4 is a great record, period...we win one or two in the ACC tourney and we are at least a two. We win out, we have to be the last one...

Come on, I'm not being a downer. Today was a fantastic win and 27-4 is a great regular season.

I said in January that I was worried about being punished for our backloaded schedule and I was told that it was irrelevant.The reasoning I was told was that the committee no longer takes finishing strong vs finishing weak into consideration but judges the entire body of work regardless when the games are played.

If we lost to both BC and GT in January (vs mid February, early March) would our 27-4 record be considered only a 3 seed yet Duke a 2 seed despite their losses to Notre Dame, Clemson, and Wake Forest with a 24-7 record as Lunardi just projected on CBS? Something just seems rotten to me.

Last edited:
Its now us with a fair shot to re gain a 1 seed outright. Round about way to get there but winning by 16 at fsu going into the acc tourney as the 2 seed with a shot to earn the 1 in the east is a good place to be. A healthy grant and a team that looks hungry is what we needed and so far that looks to be the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom