At halftime : Miami 18 Clemson 16 | Syracusefan.com

At halftime : Miami 18 Clemson 16

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Sloppy - typical scrap that Clemson now plays

horrible call against Clemson -- that was a clear block. Jay Williams is not pleased lol.

Miami has had a couple of really nice wins but has also been very lucky on several occasions.
Clemson is not a good team and Miami couldn't even put up 50.

Yup...they blew it...what another crappy low scoring game...45-43...YUCK!!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

How to blow a 4 pt lead with under a minute left:

Miss front end of 1 and 1
Foul and give up a 3 point play
Miss 1 of 2 free throws
Give up a wide open 3 pointer
Committ a charge
Miss an easy layup and tip in

Good job clemson

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

How to blow a 4 pt lead with under a minute left:

Miss front end of 1 and 1
Foul and give up a 3 point play
Miss 1 of 2 free throws
Give up a wide open 3 pointer
Committ a charge
Miss an easy layup and tip in

Good job clemson

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Not surprising, Clemson basically did the same exact thing last week against NC State at home blowing a 4 pt. lead with something like 40 seconds left. Wood ended up hiting a corner 3 with 1 second left on the clock and State escaped with the W.

That PG for Clemson with the long hair twice got to the rim in the last minute for bunnie layups and short armed them both.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I would definitely not be scared if Syracuse gets the #2 in an east with Miami as the #1. They've been living on borrowed time since conference play started. They're coasting on that Duke win in a weak ACC.

I would definitely not be scared if Syracuse gets the #2 in an east with Miami as the #1. They've been living on borrowed time since conference play started. They're coasting on that Duke win in a weak ACC.

I wouldn't be thrilled to play Miami.

However, if they are the one seed option, I'd like them over any of the other 3.

dont want miami- they have beef in the middle that unlike our bigs can actually play

by the score it sounds like it was a great football game.

That PG for Clemson with the long hair twice got to the rim in the last minute for bunnie layups and short armed them both.

Sent using my Commodore 64
Couldn't get any better look than that. Miami not looking very impressive tonight.

After watching the 2nd half of this game and also the 1st half of the Michigan-PennSt game, it makes me wonder if there is some widespread NCAA referee conspiracy to help certain teams win. There were several horrible calls in the Miami game that went in favor of Miami, and the same for Michigan. If its not a conspiracy then its some horrible level of incompetence that these professional refs are worse than the scab refs the NFL used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom