at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

You still keto?

Get the flying Dutchman with free sides of tomato and lettuce. Solid macros, costs less than getting a double double, and much easier to eat it open faced than lettuce wrapped.
I am. I like that they support keto.

I will check them out.

We have a Habit near me here in Jersey. It’s ok but very overpriced. I’m definitely hitting In N Out when I’m out there. I used to hit there somewhat frequently when I lived in LA.

Five Guys > In-N-Out IMO.

Never understood the appeal and that was confirmed when I had it

Man, my Habit Burger in Henderson is straight trash. Literally can get a better burger at McDonalds. I need to try a different location.

Tried Five guys a few weeks ago, pretty solid. Wish I got the unseasoned fries tho, as the seasoned ones were a little much.

Never been a big In N Out guy. I might have just built it up too much in my head before finally getting to try one.
I think Shake Shack is better than all of them.

People, In-n-Out is average. Used to be good but now the burgers are just ok and their fries suck balls

All this talk on burgers from In-N-Out and Five guys and not a single mention of Shake Shack?

That’s an absolute crime.

Shake Shack for the win

Five Guys > In-N-Out IMO.

Never understood the appeal and that was confirmed when I had it
I'd agree with you. In-N-Out was good, but I think it was built up to be such a life changing experience by so many people that it might have impacted my expectations.

All this talk on burgers from In-N-Out and Five guys and not a single mention of Shake Shack?

Shake Shack for the win
Big fan of the double burger that has the mushroom patty on it.

Shake Shack for the win
Maybe I need to go to a Shake Shack that's not located on the Thruway, but it was one of the worst burger's I've had.

People, In-n-Out is average. Used to be good but now the burgers are just ok and their fries suck balls
Kinda agree but rate it among the top fast food chains (fast food is the important qualifier) since it is fairly unique with a secret menu...it is a bucket list place.

Their T-shirts are usually epic and a great gift for teens or adults.

Maybe I need to go to a Shake Shack that's not located on the Thruway, but it was one of the worst burger's I've had.
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. I've been to Shake Shacks all over the country and I love it every single time. It's our family's go-to place for good report cards, after big sports wins/recitals, etc. It never makes me feel disgusting the way Five Guys and other fast food places do.