at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

Drinks are always free at the blackjack tables!
Gotta tip your server!

I don't know if this is true of Vegas, but my dad told me once that the servers pay $0.50 for each drink, so the tips are important. Though who know if he made this up or heard it once like I did. I'm up to a $3-$5 tip. They also tend to come around faster and I've even shown up to my seat after going to the bathroom a few times and finding a beer waiting.

Gotta tip your server!

I don't know if this is true of Vegas, but my dad told me once that the servers pay $0.50 for each drink, so the tips are important. Though who know if he made this up or heard it once like I did. I'm up to a $3-$5 tip. They also tend to come around faster and I've even shown up to my seat after going to the bathroom a few times and finding a beer waiting.
I don't know if the server part is true but a $5 chip on the first run always keeps them coming back quick. Depending how I'm playing, I'll tip $2-$5 each run.

Margaritaville 5 cent happy hour on the strip give the bartender a couple 20s when you sit down and you'll have a new beer in front of you as you polish off your current one. I enjoyed my 21st birthday.

Margaritaville 5 cent happy hour on the strip give the bartender a couple 20s when you sit down and you'll have a new beer in front of you as you polish off your current one. I enjoyed my 21st birthday.
5 cent happy hour?! That seems dangerous and sloppy.

If you have dry rub BBQ with no sweet sauce that should be Keto friendly right?
Depends on if there's sugar in the dry rub. That can trip you up. Lot of dry rubs have a little brown sugar in them. It helps with caramelization, which is lovely, but you want to avoid sugar on keto.

Two Tix in C131 came available. They are not contiguous to our group but are very close.

$110 each includes tailgate

I suspect you weren’t at a Jabberwocky happy hour back in the day.

Twenty-five cent beers and 75 cent Long Island ice teas.

Did carnage ensue? Oh yeah, carnage ensued.
$5 all you can drink end of semester blowouts at the Inn Between

good times

Not campus related but 1.00 kill a keg at the Other side of the Tracks Jamesville, then make drunken fools of our selves at Hayloft Ladies night ( Summer Thursday nights !!! )

We used to go to a place up on or near Tipp Hill that I believe also ran a bus to campus. Old brain is blanking on the name. They did a 10 cent wing and $2 draft bring your own cup (44 oz. Super Big Gulp).

Edit: may have been Rosie O’Grady’s

Last edited:
We used to go to a place up on or near Tipp Hill that I believe also ran a bus to campus. Old brain is blanking on the name. They did a 10 cent wing and $2 draft bring your own cup (44 oz. Super Big Gulp).

Edit: may have been Rosie O’Grady’s
I love that every city has a Rosie O’Grady’s. Here it’s my Chicago Bears bar.

Two Tix in C131 came available. They are not contiguous to our group but are very close.

$110 each includes tailgate
TM- Did these move or still available? Want to make sure folks saw this and it didn't get lost in the wash.