Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

I believe he's from the Easton/Bethlehem/Stroudsburg Area

East Stroudsburg. Never forget when we signed him. Was probably the most anticipated recruit I can remember at the time, at least for me he was.

Penn st will sniff until the end

no idea what their numbers look like but they're at 11 commits right now and had 21 last year. He would be a clear BList for them unless he really blows up with upcoming combines.

as of now he looks pretty solid. those around him sure seem to have bought into something babers has pitched.

Last edited:
no idea what their numbers look like but they're at 11 commits right now and had 21 last year. He would be a clear BList for them unless he really blows up with upcoming combines.

as of now he looks pretty solid. those around him sure seem to have bought into something from babers.
Good points

I'm going to confess, there is a small part of me that wishes Atrilleon had two older baller brothers named Amilleon and Abilleon, with a younger up-and-coming brother named Aquadrilleon and finally, baby Azilleon... my work is done here.

I'm going to confess, there is a small part of me that wishes Atrilleon had two older baller brothers named Amilleon and Abilleon, with a younger up-and-coming brother named Aquadrilleon and finally, baby Azilleon... my work is done here.
And I wish we had a quarterback named Juan. So that the announcers can say "From Juan to Atrilleon."

upload_2017-3-29_23-34-24.jpeg

Just an fyi this is Trills' Dad. Talented family.
So glad when he opened his mouth and sang. I was fearing a rap attack. (Just my own personal opinion ;) )

Would love to see him at CB. I think he's a perfect fit there. Then we can use him occasionally on offense. Love guys that can play on both sides of the ball. I'll trust the staff with what they want to do. He could be dynamic in all three facets of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom