Class of 2023 - ATH Braeden Wisloski (PA) Verbal to Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 ATH Braeden Wisloski (PA) Verbal to Maryland

rackman18 - yes with RB's except Peyton Jones. They both would be great additions.
I'm not putting him above all others at every position just RB, tied with Jones. Wisloski plays D as does Jones. Jones, (5'11" 190), is towards the bottom of page 1. Please check out his info & film if you can - see what you think between the two. It would be nice to have another opinion.
Thanks for the reply.
Good call on these two. It's really a pick em for me. Jones has unreal cuts and he seems to be mostly north/south runner and through the line in a blink of an eye and seems to be very reliable catching the ball out the backfield with very good speed and a big plus I like is his blocking.. Now Wisloski, has what seems to be uncatchable speed once he slashes through the line. Didn't see a whole lot of catches from him in those highlights of him. I would take either one in a heartbeat but I do give Jones a slight lead. It seems to be quite a few good RBs out there but we would be fortunate to get either one.

Man. After watching his highlights again, I REALLY want this kid. He’s just a super explosive athlete. Gives me Christian Mcaffrey vibes. I really think Anae would love this kid and use him in so many ways. Surprised there is not more receiving highlights and specials return highlights because I think he’d obviously be dynamite doing those as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom