Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

He still has the SU commitment tweet pinned to the top of this twitter page. This is just the other schools continuing to recruit our commits and kids enjoying the recruitment.
We just need to keep sending him "cool" edits and stuff. That seems to have weight. Kids love edits.

He still has the SU commitment tweet pinned to the top of this twitter page. This is just the other schools continuing to recruit our commits and kids enjoying the recruitment.

I know that.

I'm not really worried about Colorado State.

This is the 1st Prospect Ive seen still being outwardly/publicly pursued by another school.

I don't expect it to be the last.

Last edited:
I wouldn't normally consider Colorado State a recruiting threat to Cuse, but their staff is loaded with Georgia guys, including Bobo as their head coach, and have recruited the state of Georgia very well recently.

He retweeted this and another tweet about Louisville. He was thought to be a Louisville lean before he committed to SU.

There are two ways on a street. Know no details of this, but just saying...

Grab somebody who wants it more once we clinch our bowl.

just opens up a spot for a new stud RB to join our two other stud RBs for next year. All the best to the young man.

This is part of the problem with kids that are farther away and often can't get back up for a visit until they take an ov and the coaches can't do an evaluation visit until there is a bye week. In the mean time other programs aren't going to stop pursuing them.