Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Denard has White by 15 yards. But I'm amazed to see they're both from Bama.

I thought DR was from Florida? That's at least what his recruiting profiles say.

I thought DR was from Florida? That's at least what his recruiting profiles say.
His Wiki page says he's from Birmingham. Might have been born there and grown up in Florida.

I've heard at Michigan he'd be offered as a preferred walk-on, but that's purely conjecture.

I've heard at Michigan he'd be offered as a preferred walk-on, but that's purely conjecture.

Preferred walk-on vs all expenses paid? No parent would want to pay, out of their own pocket, the cost of attending a school out of state. That has to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 40K or more a year.

Preferred walk-on vs all expenses paid? No parent would want to pay, out of their own pocket, the cost of attending a school out of state. That has to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 40K or more a year.

If it's SU or Michigan, I'd expect SU. I don't think Harbaugh would offer him. There's Roquan Smith announcing Friday and another recruit I've heard about, but don't know anything more. I can't imagine there's room at the inn for Womack.

Anybody know how the visit went?

I haven't heard or seen anything but he'll probably be at Syracuse tomorrow also as his Michigan visit isn't suppose to be until Friday and he didn't fly up until later in the day.

I haven't heard or seen anything but he'll probably be at Syracuse tomorrow also as his Michigan visit isn't suppose to be until Friday and he didn't fly up until later in the day.

Are you sure he is visiting Michigan? Unless he is offered I don't think he will visit. Sounds like he will visit a school that he has an offer from to compare.

Sorry my cut and paste from my phone wasn't very good. He had an orange with a question mark next to it. So far so good

If it's SU or Michigan, I'd expect SU. I don't think Harbaugh would offer him. There's Roquan Smith announcing Friday and another recruit I've heard about, but don't know anything more. I can't imagine there's room at the inn for Womack.

Wouldn't bet on Smith...all signs are pointing to him staying in Jawjaa

Wouldn't bet on Smith...all signs are pointing to him staying in Jawjaa

I'm not either. Lyons transferring from Stanford takes another spot. I think there's likely only room for one more this year.

Maybe Womack will get an offer. The most compelling argument I've heard is if they have an opening might as well fill it.

"We have to find a way to run the ball first," Lester said. "We've had success this year running the ball at times. We have to continue to figure out what our offensive linemen and our running backs are comfortable with."

This is off topic, but I like what I'm hearing from our Offensive Coordinator in regards to developing our running attack. Like x 1000.

"We have to find a way to run the ball first," Lester said. "We've had success this year running the ball at times. We have to continue to figure out what our offensive linemen and our running backs are comfortable with."

This is off topic, but I like what I'm hearing from our Offensive Coordinator in regards to developing our running attack. Like x 1000.
Agree. It's nice to hear an offensive coordinator say that he's willing to fit the offense to the personnel, rather than trying to jam his personnel into an offense that maybe isn't suited for them.

Especially when you have guys like Trey, Jamal, and Adly, all in the 6-5-230+ range to catch the ball. You need to utilize their size to pound the ball, then get them one on one in the secondary. Those 3 before this year is out, are going to hurt a lot of Linebackers, and Defensive Backs.

SU2NASA said:
I'm not either. Lyons transferring from Stanford takes another spot. I think there's likely only room for one more this year. Maybe Womack will get an offer. The most compelling argument I've heard is if they have an opening might as well fill it.

If I was them, I'd probably just pull a Tennessee next year and sign like 32 years unless they think Womack is comparable to gentry and who they have on campus, but maybe they just want bodies that might turn into something. Who knows?

If I was them, I'd probably just pull a Tennessee next year and sign like 32 years unless they think Womack is comparable to gentry and who they have on campus, but maybe they just want bodies that might turn into something. Who knows?

Womack won't be recruited to be a QB. My guess is WR.

Anybody thought we may be bringing him in at CB, particularly since we are so thin in the defensive backfield?

Sorry my cut and paste from my phone wasn't very good. He had an orange with a question mark next to it. So far so good

TbQCZ2uq_normal.jpeg
ʞɔɐɯoʍ snıɹǝʇuǝʞ @KenteriusWomack · 10h 10 hours ago

I'm sorry if I can't respond right now, but I am really having a great time.
1f34a.png
?
1f647.png