Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

One thing's for certain - Harbaugh won't be able to use the Syracuse weather to negatively recruit against us. This weekend's forecast for AA is snow and bitter cold. And we can point out that all of our home games are indoors, and most of our road games are at more southern locations (and closer to Alabama).

All signs point to QB.

If you check his DB highlights it's obvious he needs a lot of work if he wants to play the position in college.

If this kid wants to play QB, then I'd fully expect it would be SU.

I'd guess they're recruiting him as an athlete with a chance to start at QB. His QB 'highlights' are 10ox better than that Hale kid we offered from Tampa.

This dude is an incredible athlete. Serious wheels and agility. My only concern on his throws is that on more than half of them, his right leg kicks way the hell out and up, like he's a pitcher in baseball delivering a pitch. Know what I mean? It concerns me a little when a QB takes himself that much off balance on his deeper throws.

I'd guess they're recruiting him as an athlete with a chance to start at QB. His QB 'highlights' are 10ox better than that Hale kid we offered from Tampa.

Yep, bring him in as an athlete that starts at QB. Perfect scenario for everyone involved. Give him next year behind Hunt to get bigger and compete and see if he's got the stuff to be a D-1 passer.

Yep, bring him in as an athlete that starts at QB. Perfect scenario for everyone involved. Give him next year behind Hunt to get bigger and compete and see if he's got the stuff to be a D-1 passer.
That's the best route, really. The dude is CLEARLY a D1 athlete. 6-3, sub 4.5 (and it looks like a legit time based on his highlights)...super quick and agile. The dude screams 'star athlete.'

This dude is an incredible athlete. Serious wheels and agility. My only concern on his throws is that on more than half of them, his right leg kicks way the hell out and up, like he's a pitcher in baseball delivering a pitch. Know what I mean? It concerns me a little when a QB takes himself that much off balance on his deeper throws.
Good observation and its definitely worth noting. He has work to do as a passer but the potential is there. I would hope he responds to some good coaching; changing his mechanics for the better.

Always like having guys with QB experience (even if not under center), as it cn add another dimension to trick plays -- it's just one more thing to look out for.

I don't know how much zone read we're going to run under Lester, but at the 2:00 mark he runs one where he side steps with the RB before pulling it. I don't know that I saw any of our QB's do that.

I think what I liked the most was how he was making some people miss in tight space. We haven't seen that combination of speed and elusiveness in a while.

I don't know how much zone read we're going to run under Lester, but at the 2:00 mark he runs one where he side steps with the RB before pulling it. I don't know that I saw any of our QB's do that.

I think what I liked the most was how he was making some people miss in tight space. We haven't seen that combination of speed and elusiveness in a while.
Donovan didn't have the greatest throwing motion, but his size, and ability to create lasted for quite awhile in the pro's.

@EricWhite08

The best kept secret in football is officially orange @KenteriusWomack #cuse15

B9rUM-sIYAAtfXS.jpg