Athletes | Syracusefan.com

Athletes

CU44SE

All Conference
Wondering what you guys are thinking. Seems like this new staff is going after a lot more ATH than the last staff. Hopefully this will help, last year we left a lot of big plays on the field due to our lack of speed. Its just interesting to see how much differently this staff is attacking recruiting then the other staff was. The other staff wasn't going for a WR and all of a sudden we get 2 WR and looks like were still going after a couple ATH. Whenever I watch an SEC game the announcers always mention how some of the best ATH are put on defense. Just an interesting dynamic. GO ORANGE!!

I would be happy to see some of these athletes on special teams. Can't remember the last kick/punt return for a touchdown?

I would be happy to see some of these athletes on special teams. Can't remember the last kick/punt return for a touchdown?
that we scored or gave up?

That is the only kick/punt return since the end of 2008. In '08 we had 2 punt returns and 1 kickoff return. Since 2008 SU has had 201 kick return attempts and 249 punt return attempts, with 1 kick return, The 2011 Dorian Graham return like U noted.

I think Max Suter was the last one before Dorian. I long for the days of Quinton Spotswood and Kevin Johnson!

I think Max Suter was the last one before Dorian. I long for the days of Quinton Spotswood and Kevin Johnson!
Pretty sure kobena has one as well

zero for Kobena in '11 and '12, Max Suter in '07 and Mike Holmes in'08. Any way you look at it not enough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom