Attendance Friday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance Friday

the question is how many in the seats in the 4th quarter
If its close or we’re winning, probably more fans than were there in the 1st

Is it my phone or does it look like there barely anything left on ticketmaster and stubhub?

Not sure if it’s related but few hotel rooms available in Syracuse area and Prices gouged. Night games I will crash at local cheapie and usually prices are normal. Anything else going on in Syracuse?

If TM’s at all accurate right now, readjusting my guess to:

announced 47,000
Actual 44,000

Did this become a near sell out over night?

Did this become a near sell out over night?
gary-coleman--768x432.jpg

yea when i looked yesterday there were at least 2-3k more seats available

We had a surprisingly good crowd for Holy Cross. Friday night games tend to draw well. I think the crowd, while late arriving, will end up looking pretty good.

Not sure if it’s related but few hotel rooms available in Syracuse area and Prices gouged. Night games I will crash at local cheapie and usually prices are normal. Anything else going on in Syracuse?

Image result for half baked guy

carsleep.jpg

I know this isn't the right forum but this gets more traffic... is the best way to sell tickets back to the public just through the mycuse? (through ticketmaster). Seems easy enough to either sell or transfer.

I have 2 seats that my family usually uses when I am not back in town which is most of the time (I don't live in Syracuse) but cannot tonight and my friends from back home don't seem to be able to go so trying to get them used.

We had a surprisingly good crowd for Holy Cross. Friday night games tend to draw well. I think the crowd, while late arriving, will end up looking pretty good.

7 pm helps over 8 pm too I would think.

...tickermaster shows very limited availability right now?

Looks like TM pulled all the available tickets and is only showing verified resale now.

There were a lot of upper deck tickets available last night. East end zone, and corner above visitor section were mostly unsold.

Looks like TM pulled all the available tickets and is only showing verified resale now.

There were a lot of upper deck tickets available last night. East end zone, and corner above visitor section were mostly unsold.
Agreed but why the hell would they do this? Its a garbage windy day out, people will be flocking to the dome for the game tonight

Agreed but why the hell would they do this? Its a garbage windy day out, people will be flocking to the dome for the game tonight

All those piles of leaves blowing away. More raking.

It was a very late arriving crowd. Our friends said it took them 80 minutes to get to the Dome after they got off Route 81.

The line for the buses at SkyTop was unbelievably long as well. Can’t remember a line that bad since FSU several years ago.

Crowd arrived late (7pm start, Parents wknd, traffic)

I'd say the crowd peaked at a legit 40,000 by mid 2nd. I might even buy 42K.

Students really late arriving. All but 300-400 bailed at halftime. Probably 200 left at end (our future hardcore fans) Students are not into SU FB.

Was about 10K total in Dome late 4th Quarter.

Crowd arrived late (Parents wknd, traffic)

I'd say the crowd peaked at 40,000 by mid 2nd.

Students really late arriving. All but 300-400 bailed at halftime. Students are not into SU FB

Was about 10K there late 4th Quarter

was a really cool scene having that many people in the dome for the little while it lasted...I’m hoping one day we can change this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom