Attendance? | Syracusefan.com

Attendance?

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Did anyone see if the bowl attendance was announced?Particularly for the weather, attendance looked good but wondered if the actual numbers bore this out.

That was tickets sold, but not attendance according to the PS. I believe they tweeted there were actually around 39k actually there.
That's still about 38K more than last night's Rutgers/Vtech game.

39,098 per Weidner. Still the biggest attendance total in Pinstripe's (three year) history.

That was tickets sold, but not attendance according to the PS. I believe they tweeted there were actually around 39k actually there.

Regardless, WVU fans definitely showed up. They were loud on TV when they did good. I thought it looked like a great crowd on TV.

That's the Pinstripe's highest attendance. 2010 - 38,274, 2011- 38,328 and then 2012 - 41,203 or 76% maximum capacity in horrible conditions.

rutgirls... they had perfect weather we didn't in the two years there.

so the big 10 plus the girls

Any idea on ticket sales by school (estimate)? Curious how we did.

Dunno about sales, but it looked like maybe 60/40 SU. WVU had a great turnout, but not much in the upper deck.

Dunno about sales, but it looked like maybe 60/40 SU. WVU had a great turnout, but not much in the upper deck.
Was impressed by the WVU turnout. Happy to see all them extra folks dejected on the train after.

Surprised to realize official capacity for the game is only like 42,000 or something. I thought for sure they'd get over 40 for this game.

The game never looks great on TV though. The entire field levels seats are empty.

on the radio today they said that SU sold out it's 11K allotment

Was impressed by the WVU turnout. Happy to see all them extra folks dejected on the train after.
Saw some tears in the stands and on the train from the Mountain Mamas - Sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom