Awesome bracket | Syracusefan.com

Awesome bracket

The only team I think could be a matchup problem is Wisconsin, because of their style of play. Every other team we matchup well with.

The only team I think could be a matchup problem is Wisconsin, because of their style of play. Every other team we matchup well with.

We'll outscore them in the end.

We'll outscore them in the end.
This. We're gonna be a handful for Wisconsin with our athleticism, it'llbe in the 50s, but we'll win.

As a whole, the East region isn't looking too bad for the 1 seed. Not real happy with Wisconnny sitting there as the 4, though. But Vandy could very well beat them in the 2nd round anyway.

As a whole, the East region isn't looking too bad for the 1 seed. Not real happy with Wisconnny sitting there as the 4, though. But Vandy could very well beat them in the 2nd round anyway.
I think we'd rather see Wisconsin than Vandy

I think we'd rather see Wisconsin than Vandy
I dunno. Wisonny is the kind of team that would be happy winning a 35-34 game. Very disciplined and accustomed to using the full shot clock every possession. And a very good point guard who could go off for 30 any given game.

Vandy - top 10 team to start the season and just beat Kentucky - we could lose that game and while it would be very disappointing, I don't think it would be one the team or the fans would have anything to hang their heads about to a great degree - in terms of losing to a really good team. Vandy has to be the best #5 seed compared to the other 3. Of course, I'm hoping we go all the way. Let's Go Orange!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Vandy - top 10 team to start the season and just beat Kentucky - we could lose that game and while it would be very disappointing, I don't think it would be one the team or the fans would have anything to hang their heads about to a great degree - in terms of losing to a really good team. Of course, I'm hoping we go all the way. Let's Go Orange!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Vandy could also lose round 1 (they have each of the last 3 years). I don't think they're very scary.

I like our bracket as well. Although I'm not happy with Cincy in the East but you can't have it all.

I think NC got a good draw as well. Kentucky got a tough backet, IMO ... if they make it to the finals, they will have earned it.

I'm not concerned about Cincy. K-State seems like Pitt to me - clutch/grab type team. But thats more based on previous years. I haven't seen them play this year much.

I like our bracket as well. Although I'm not happy with Cincy in the East but you can't have it all.

I think NC got a good draw as well. Kentucky got a tough backet, IMO ... if they make it to the finals, they will have earned it.
If we faced Cincy it would be in the Elite 8; you'd be crazy not to take that.

I guess it's not bad... but it's not as easy as the stroll UNC has. I also think UK gets by UCONN and they have an easy trip. I don't feel like we have that easy of a bracket

I'm not concerned about Cincy. K-State seems like Pitt to me - clutch/grab type team. But thats more based on previous years. I haven't seen them play this year much.

KState is a fraction of what they were in previous years. Good coach though.

I guess it's not bad... but it's not as easy as the stroll UNC has. I also think UK gets by UCONN and they have an easy trip. I don't feel like we have that easy of a bracket
I agree, But Scoop, KJ, Dion and James need to play well.

vandy was our 4 seed in 2010 and got bounced in the 1st round on a buzzer beater and we were all thrilled. the reward? we got the 5 seed butler in the sweet 16, a similar team as our 5 seed this year wisconsin. if its vandy-wisconsin in 2nd round, ill be rooting for vandy.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

vandy was our 4 seed in 2010 and got bounced in the 1st round on a buzzer beater and we were all thrilled. the reward? we got the 5 seed butler in the sweet 16, a similar team as our 5 seed this year wisconsin. if its vandy-wisconsin in 2nd round, ill be rooting for vandy.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk
KState was teh 2 seed in our region taht year too.

Redemption Tour 2012.
UConn. Check.
Louisville. Check
Getting to play the teams we SHOULD have played in 2010. Check

we're used to the ugly games. i think we will be fine vs wisky.

we're used to the ugly games. i think we will be fine vs wisky.
This. If we got Wiscy in any other year I'd be more scared. But this team has proven it can win in the 50s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom