Awesome practice footage... | Syracusefan.com

Awesome practice footage...

bothsocksup

Starter
on Nunes Magician. Cayden feifer highlight reel shows actual practice footage. Interesting to see our qb's throw. Not gonna lie, a few of our qb's look realy impressive... Kinder looks like he has a cannon

on Nunes Magician. Cayden feifer highlight reel shows actual practice footage. Interesting to see our qb's throw. Not gonna lie, a few of our qb's look realy impressive... Kinder looks like he has a cannon
Cannon arm doesn't matter when you can't make more than one read...

Do you have a link because I can't find it.

Nevermind, didn't scroll far enough down. I found it.

Well, I for one cannot find the link. Can someone post a link to the vid for us "short bus" posters?

Every teams QBs look like Peyton Manning when they are throwing indoors, in practice, without pressure to walk-on WRs who are no longer on the team.

Well, I for one cannot find the link. Can someone post a link to the vid for us "short bus" posters?

Scroll down the front page...way down.

He's a Newhouse grad- I almost guarantee you he edited his own highlights. How many guys on the team can say that?

So he's not on the team anymore? That would be unfortunate, because from that highlight reel he might be the greatest WR in the history of SU. And Mississippi Valley State.

That kid has a quick first step and a good wiggle on him. I don't care who he's playing against.

That kid has a quick first step and a good wiggle on him. I don't care who he's playing against.
Looks like he'd make a heck of a slot receiver.

Looks like a great practice player. I hope he can suit up somewhere else.

The practice facilities look very good. I'm excited that now the locker rooms are finally being brought into the 21st century.

This video certainly wasn't a ringing endorsement for some of the young CB/DBs on the team. This kid made some of the scholarship CBs look silly, including a potential starter.

Football Walk-On Shares His Story
Watch his video where he is doing sportscasting. WOW! Be sure to watch to the very end. He is just as good when speaking fluent Spanish. Impressive. Perhaps the vid of him as a sportscaster should be used as a recuiting tool.