B12 - WVU HaHa | Syracusefan.com

B12 - WVU HaHa

sounds like Louisville isn't giving up without a fight... One of the two will wind up moving in the next week or so

A funny thing happened on the way to the bank today...

That's FANTASTIC! Go Louisville!

Louisville plays at Morgantown on November 5th. That has become must-watch TV..

Wow, I will say I was surprised that Lville was not their first choice to replace Mizzu.

sounds like Louisville isn't giving up without a fight... One of the two will wind up moving in the next week or so

Agree and IMO the other one will join in the next wave. They will not stay at 10.

Those country roads are always bumpy and full of pot holes. Looks like they got a flat on their way out of town. Wonder what they do if they hear banjo music?

WVU was apparently notified by the Big 12 that it needed “more information” from WVU and that there would be a vote by the Big 12 Board, perhaps on Monday.

Big 12 wants more information about WVU's Banjo Studies Program.

Won't they make more money per school at 10 for the next two years?

It never ends.

Snag?

Fighting over the lifeboats.

5116.jpg

You would think so, but it's all about bringing in new members and renegotiating network contracts. L'Ville is probably making the case that they provide better negotiating rights than WVU.

Could you imagine that?

B12 takes WVU, LVille and Cinci and stops at 12.
ACC takes UConn and Rutgers for 16

...and ND is left in the cold.

(It'll never happen, but its a fun thought)

Could you imagine that?

More Like ACC takes ND and its choice of Ruty or Uconn.

Don't know. With 10 they can't have a championship game which is worth something.

Could you imagine that?

Will never happen. ND won't be left out. They would have to get to 5x16 before ND could be considered "out".

I thought Louisville was a loyal school, Mr. Pitino? What do yo have to say for yourselves? For shame. ;)

Wow, I will say I was surprised that Lville was not their first choice to replace Mizzu.
Count me in there too...makes much more sense geographically...plus UL has a much better BB program and Football will get better quickly.

Personally I would prefer WVA to go to the ACC over Uconn or Rutgirls.

It's already gotten pretty ugly between the fans.

http://forums.At their request, thi... this site./mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=8153376&p=2

I mean that really got out of hand, fast.

I can't imagine the feeling among the adminstrators is much better.

Don't know what they're all panicking about. Both will be in the Big 12. At least a true rivalry is brewing between the two.

Let's not laugh about this, because one thing is for certain, we WANT at least one more team to leave, and personally I think WVU leaving hurts the Big East football prospects more than Louisville leaving. Not sure why the hoops schools would say that Louisville leaving would be the deal breaker that would make them break away, but we definitely WANT this to happen as soon as possible.

The Big East must go down in flames for us to get to the ACC quicker, and kill any talk of keeping us in the Big East for essentially three more seasons (that's what June 2014 will be). That would be HELL.

It's already gotten pretty ugly between the fans.

http://forums.At their request, thi... this site./mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=8153376&p=2

I mean that really got out of hand, fast.

I can't imagine the feeling among the adminstrators is much better.

Don't know what they're all panicking about. Both will be in the Big 12. At least a true rivalry is brewing between the two.

Admins, we need some of those emoticons on this page, tailor made to SU, of course. Particularly the couch burning one. Classic.

WVU was apparently notified by the Big 12 that it needed “more information” from WVU and that there would be a vote by the Big 12 Board, perhaps on Monday.

Big 12 wants more information about WVU's Banjo Studies Program.

I hear they have a great dental program that guarantees perty teeth.

guy%20from%20deliverance.jpg

What, is this racist?

Admins, we need some of those emoticons on this page, tailor made to SU, of course. Particularly the couch burning one. Classic.

We need an "Otto playing the banjo" emoticon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom