Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ivermectin stuff is probably the most surreal, bat schnit, crazy thing I have ever heard (and my wife works in mental health)***. I worked at a tack shop growing up and we would sell the generic (super cheap ineffective garbage) and zimecterin (the more expense stuff) by the tube or case depending on the size and need of stable. But of course, that was to horse trainers, to deworm massive animals after vets had determined they had intestinal parasites from you know, drinking water that mosquitoes were laying eggs in, or eating hay that had been resting near their manure.

The concept of a fully conscious human being making an "informed" decision to take ivermectrin bought at a pet store to treat something that is otherwise already preventable by scientifically tested medicine, is pure utter lunacy. What a freakin embarrassment.

***Maybe not. I did read a story the other day about the father of a Marjory Stoneman Douglas survivor who thinks the shooting is a hoax, despite his son having been physically present in a room where classmates were murdered. That's pretty remarkable.

Last edited:
The concept of a fully conscious human being making an "informed" decision to take ivermectrin to treat something that is otherwise already preventable by scientifically tested medicine, is pure utter lunacy. What a freakin embarrassment.

Some people would rather drink horse piss than get a vaccine.

Some people eat gas station sushi.

Darwin's waiting room is always full.

Here's a bit

Someone had to try those mushrooms years ago...
Just because there are charts doesn’t mean it’s accurate or true.

This is from one of the oldest peer medical review journals in the world. Shows the flaws in the analysis there and other sites. That website you posted gets widely cited on FB but that doesn’t mean it’s right.

We’d all love for they’re to be a drug that works. I assure you the medical community isn’t trying to profit off of Covid by suppressing certain drugs in favor of vaccines. My sister in law runs an ER. She would rather work less and not deal with the constant staffing issues and working non stop. But unfortunately this treatment has been pushed by anti-vax groups and isn’t proven to be effective. Im all for testing anything. But misrepresenting things doesn’t help in the long run. These are the same anti vax folks who claimed vaccines caused Autism and created terrible issues and distracted tons of research away from actual proven therapies.

10D3D856-17D2-43FE-A5ED-E445DAE3611F.jpeg

Awww, look at you trying to seek shelter over here but still get a few jabs in (pun intended).

Horse de-wormer is not FDA approved for humans, ebuck. Approval of drugs is all about how they are administered, and for what purpose. Seems like this would be common sense for most, but...
Does your mom know about your vocational choices? How about your stalking issues?

So, it was Matt Park.
Just posted that question in the Babers radio show section. Was Matt Park the culprit? And then where did Matt Park get it? I have a sneaky suspicion I can tie it back to the SU campus or to the Dome. Wouldn't Matt also be considered a university employee and be vaccinated? Yes. Follow the "clues"

Just posted that question in the Babers radio show section. Was Matt Park the culprit? And then where did Matt Park get it? I have a sneaky suspicion I can tie it back to the SU campus or to the Dome. Wouldn't Matt also be considered a university employee and be vaccinated? Yes. Follow the "clues"
He was already showing symptoms during Rutgers game.

Knowing Matt's past, he probably caught it Wednesday night / post Babers show Thursday night out at a local watering hole.

it does…but only if administered early. They try to, but it is extremely costly for the states to shoulder this (1500 a treatment) as well understanding when you are infected, etc.

what’s early? Day three? My friend checks every single box to end up dead from catching Covid. He had Covid last week flat on his back for two days, day 3 got a Regeneron treatment. Day 4 for felt like a new person. My other friend has cancer, after two or three days with Covid he got regeneron and it turned him around almost immediately.

I don’t get the cost aspect, does it have to be? How about a mandate to produce more? Florida and Texas are administering it for free.

The ivermectin stuff is probably the most surreal, bat schnit, crazy thing I have ever heard (and my wife works in mental health)***. I worked at a tack shop growing up and we would sell the generic (super cheap ineffective garbage) and zimecterin (the more expense stuff) by the tube or case depending on the size and need of stable. But of course, that was to horse trainers, to deworm massive animals after vets had determined they had intestinal parasites from you know, drinking water that mosquitoes were laying eggs in, or eating hay that had been resting near their manure.

The concept of a fully conscious human being making an "informed" decision to take ivermectrin bought at a pet store to treat something that is otherwise already preventable by scientifically tested medicine, is pure utter lunacy. What a freakin embarrassment.

***Maybe not. I did read a story the other day about the father of a Marjory Stoneman Douglas survivor who thinks the shooting is a hoax, despite his son having been physically present in a room where classmates were murdered. That's pretty remarkable.
Next thing you know they'll try and convince us that the moon landing was real.

Dead you read the paper? Or the footnotes? Because you wouldn’t have linked this if you actually read through it.

Why do you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors