Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part 3 of a series: India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part III: The Lesson of Kerala

The results from Uttar Pradesh are very encouraging.
This is a non-peered review study. There was one pre-print out of Columbia that a small subset of individuals grasped onto and ran with - which has now been debunked (poor control groups, poor data). Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic used to kill things like ring works, lice, etc.

It doesn’t work. If it did, I can assure you it would be used en mass to stop a pandemic that has killed 1 out of 500 Americans.

This far we have one thing that works, and 30 percent of eligible Americans won’t use it, but they will trust non-peer reviewed studies that show up in servers.

Now here’s the good news - it appears as if Delta is NOT more vax evasive than Aplha or the original stain. Data out of Europe (where they actual keep it for F’s sake) suggests that waning immunity, mainly antibodies are responsible for breakthroughs cases.

New data shows that boosters or those recently vaxxed have just as much protection against Delta as other variants. That being written, there are other aspect to the immune system besides antibodies, such as T and B cells.

Healthy vaxxed folks may experience breakthroughs akin to colds or flus. Others are rolling the dice.

This is a non-peered review study. There was one pre-print out of Columbia that a small subset of individuals grasped onto and ran with - which has now been debunked (poor control groups, poor data). Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic used to kill things like ring works, lice, etc.

It doesn’t work. If it did, I can assure you it would be used en mass to stop a pandemic that has killed 1 out of 500 Americans.

This far we have one thing that works, and 30 percent of eligible Americans won’t use it, but they will trust non-peer reviewed studies that show up in servers.

Now here’s the good news - it appears as if Delta is NOT more vax evasive than Aplha or the original stain. Data out of Europe (where they actual keep it for F’s sake) suggests that waning immunity, mainly antibodies are responsible for breakthroughs cases.

New data shows that boosters or those recently vaxxed have just as much protection against Delta as other variants. That being written, there are other aspect to the immune system besides antibodies, such as T and B cells.

Healthy vaxxed folks may experience breakthroughs akin to colds or flus. Others are rolling the dice.
See that’s why you went to Hamilton for school and I went there for football. Nice takedown with facts.

So seducing and reasonable sounding these guys who are MD’s like in that article slewing bs like facts, at least I think it’s bs. Thx for chiming in.

Last edited:
Another factor for the vaccinated and unknown at the onset was the waning protection over time, especially for the elderly and those regardless of age, having risk factors.

That should not have come as a surprise to anyone. You need a flu shot ever year, and it's usually for the wrong strain because these things mutate, and then it's supposed to 'lessen symptoms'.

Regeneron works. Why don't they use that en mass to treat ?

The other thing that doesn't doesn't seem to be a high priority is the data kept, tracked and studied regarding natural immunity. weird.

Regeneron works. Why don't they use that en mass to treat ?

The other thing that doesn't doesn't seem to be a high priority is the data kept, tracked and studied regarding natural immunity. weird.

it does…but only if administered early. They try to, but it is extremely costly for the states to shoulder this (1500 a treatment) as well understanding when you are infected, etc.

Couple of things here and then I’m bailing:

1. Google Simpson’s Paradox. 70 percent of Saratoga County is vaccinated. Hospitalizations disproportionately tilt towards unvaxxed people.

2. Average age to those vaxxed in hospital is close to 20 years OLDER than those unvaxxed. With the delta strain, hospitalizations among those based have significant more comorbidities than those without.

3. ICU’s vs hospitalizations are also very different. Over 90 percent of those in ICUs are unvaxxed.

4. Horse dewormer doesn’t work.
FWIW - calling a medicine that is an FDA approved drug for humans "Horse dewormer" is pretty dumb.
I have no idea if it is effective in treating Covid, but someone literally won a Nobel Prize for treating humans with it.

I went for hockey and switched to football and majored in Dons Rok and the VT.

Wife being from Clinton, I have spent way too much time in both those establishments and some late Christmas Eve's at the Rok when we were much younger after family stuff was completed. Now that I am old, I find Alteri's more my pace.

Reactions: CIL
FWIW - calling a medicine that is an FDA approved drug for humans "Horse dewormer" is pretty dumb.
I have no idea if it is effective in treating Covid, but someone literally won a Nobel Prize for treating humans with it.

big difference between getting your script from a doctor for parasitic infections and getting it at the pet and feed - which is literally happening.

Wear a mask, get vaccinated, stay 6 feet away from others, and by all means..... check Your Poop!

I'll blame him for Dino

You might not be wrong.

“It was people I had to be around for contractual reasons. I’m glad it wasn’t my team, my staff and any member that’s going to have an opportunity to help us play our best on Saturday. I’m looking forward to going to the game.”

The hospitalization rate may be very misleading. I think they are counting anyone admitted to the hospital for ANY condition. For example, if a vax was hospitalized for a blood clot unrelated to COVID, it still counted toward the vaxxed hospitalization rate.
Yes my husband was tested before

It's weird how this phrase "horse dewormer" has become the norm when referring to ivermectin. Like almost an unorganic fox News type campaign on it. It has been proven to be effective against other viruses. Why not support the research of a generic drug that could be beneficial to us?

Pro mask, pro vaccine, pro whatever will help us.

It's weird how this phrase "horse dewormer" has become the norm when referring to ivermectin. Like almost an unorganic fox News type campaign on it. It has been proven to be effective against other viruses. Why not support the research of a generic drug that could be beneficial to us?

Pro mask, pro vaccine, pro whatever will help us.

Research is one thing. People self-medicating with what they bought from the store is another.

The outrageous stuff will always get the headlines.

For too many people, the thoughts that run through their heads don’t go any deeper than the most outrageous headlines. Nuance is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom