Babers needs to be FORCED... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Babers needs to be FORCED...

S & C are fines. But people have to remember that lifting weights does not = good tackling.

well that’s because we only tackle at the shoulders and not at the feet...

I'm not a Wildhack fan. I didn't think it prudent to hire a tv executive of retirement age. As a small business, I would absolutely never hire a person to a position that they've never done, the concept is patently ridiculous. It's like hiring an electrician to fix your plumbing.
Olympic sports in free fall, football spinning out of control, a shoe contract probably so embarrassing that no terms were announced. He needs to stepup in a big way and force change in the coaching staff.
USC is not riding in on a white horse and paying this buyout...

I've not seen it...

I didn't believe him. However I'm not going to call him out because one it will be denied and two you wouldn't believe who it was from or maybe you will, three possibly get myself banned for calling him out and bringing it to light.

The man is being paid millions of dollars to field a competitive football team. Terms like effort and toughness should never be a point of contention, but they are front and center.

I'm not a Wildhack fan. I didn't think it prudent to hire a tv executive of retirement age. As a small business, I would absolutely never hire a person to a position that they've never done, the concept is patently ridiculous. It's like hiring an electrician to fix your plumbing.
Olympic sports in free fall, football spinning out of control, a shoe contract probably so embarrassing that no terms were announced. He needs to stepup in a big way and force change in the coaching staff.
Men’s CC just won the ACC championship again. “In free fall”

You really should wander over to the cuse.com site and take a look at the Olympic sports' schedule/records. Might help before you say "Olympic sports in free fall".

We're a private university. We don't publicize things like that. The last contract's terms weren't announced either.

Making things up doesn't help the straw man you are trying to create.

Olympic Sports in freefall?

XC just won another ACC title (6 in their last 7 years)

Field Hockey headed back to the NCAA's

Volleyball made the NCAA's for the 1st time last season.

Ice Hockey won their 1st CHA Tournament last season.

Men's and Women's Rowing had their best finishes last season.

Where's the free fall?

Olympic Sports in freefall?

XC just won another ACC title (6 in their last 7 years)

Field Hockey headed back to the NCAA's

Volleyball made the NCAA's for the 1st time last season.

Ice Hockey won their 1st CHA Tournament last season.

Men's and Women's Rowing had their best finishes last season.

Where's the free fall?
Forget it. He's rolling.
1572735037093.png

I’m shocked at the comments above defending this S&C staff. Are you kidding me? They have like an 8 man staff just for this and BOTH of the BC backs are dragging 3 DLineman at a time an extra 4 yards on EVERY run! I have no idea what their philosophy is but we are smaller and slower than everybody we have played but Holy Cross. They have done a terrible job and should be at the forefront of any coach firing talk. People loved to mash Will Hicks on here but you never saw lineman dragged like that when he was here.

If I had to guess Babers and Wildhack meet at least once a week to catch up whether formal or informal. I would also guess they have a broad conversation on a number of things happening in the program and outside of it and I would imagine that those two intelligent men have a good sense of where they stand. It is a mutual beneficial relationship and Babers knows that and Wildhack knows that. Babers also knows he runs the risk of having credibility issues if he stands pat. I am not sold on mass changes but I could see a change or two happening.

This is the old Syracuse.com “never let facts get in the way of a good rant” style posting. Wow!

If you have to force a coach to make wholesale changes, why wouldn’t you just fire him?

You are wrong. We have as good an AD as we have had in my lifetime. Its not even close.

So finishing tied for 88th in the Director's Cup isn't "freefalling?" Want to hear some of the schools that finished ahead of us?

If you have to force a coach to make wholesale changes, why wouldn’t you just fire him?

This is a good question and a valid one.

I'm just very worried that blood is more important than getting the absolute best person to do a job on his staff. There are some baffling decisions going on on both sides of the ball.

Or Syracuse football is not able to field competitive teams on a consistent basis. I really don't know what to think anymore.

You are wrong. We have as good an AD as we have had in my lifetime. Its not even close.
I am curious as to what that is based on? I really don't have a feeling either way and people much more knowledgeable than I post similar things. I just don't understand what that is based on? Not trolling. Just curious as from my seat he looks like every other AD so far.