Babers on ESPN Car Wash Tuesday 7/26/16 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Babers on ESPN Car Wash Tuesday 7/26/16

Greeny admitted this morning that Babers approached him during a break yesterday to inform him that he had been Josh Gordon's position coach. That is what led to the comments about JG, which were replayed again today. Neither of the Mikes were aware of the prior connection. He brought it to their attention, and defended the character of his former player.

Missed the qualifier. I'm blaming it on my reduced visual acuity.

In any case "very" does not = HOF.

I find it interesting what you're deciphering and nit-ing about here, it's somewhat peculiar to say the least. You wanting to debate that 'very solid' (or as I indicated in another post in this thread, post# 41, that Csonka went on to have a 'great' NFL career) isn't being equal to HOF, well, you're just being trifling and nonsensical. Yes, I just said that godforsaken word here. ;)

Man, not much SU talk, but honestly, what good about SU football is their to talk about? Yeah they could have done the standard new coach taking over program coach speak, but why bother.

I like Dino Babers, i hate to be that guy (Chris Rock) but he speaks so well. Its a quiet, strong confidence. And not in the lock the gate type of way. Its subtle. I expect great things from this man.

Greeny admitted this morning that Babers approached him during a break yesterday to inform him that he had been Josh Gordon's position coach. That is what led to the comments about JG, which were replayed again today. Neither of the Mikes were aware of the prior connection. He brought it to their attention, and defended the character of his former player.
You mean they didn't know that? Ha!

Way to do your research, guys. True professionals I tell ya.

7MKka.gif

I find it interesting what you're deciphering and nit-ing about here, it's somewhat peculiar to say the least. You wanting to debate that 'very solid' (or as I indicated in another post in this thread, post# 41, that Csonka went on to have a 'great' NFL career) isn't being equal to HOF, well, you're just being trifling and nonsensical. Yes, I just said that godforsaken word here. ;)
Just that I have never heard the Zonk's NFL career described as "very solid". Did you ever see the man play?

Csonk was an amazing player and great pro. I saw him play almost every su home game and he was fantastic with Jk and mercury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom