Backyard Brawl | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Backyard Brawl

That return was fantastic, one thing to get the INT but that wasn’t an easy return by any means.

#9 for Pitts D is so annoying. In the ball carriers ear after every play, even if they just got a first down.
Pitt got a gift TD ball goes through the receivers hands for a interception, and TD.

My rule of thumb: always root for SU opponents against non-opponents. If we beat them we look that much better and if we lose to them, it won't seem quite as bad.

Unfortunately, they are both losing...:(

Boy did that change quickly!

WVU had the ball up 7 at midfield, 4th and inches, with like 7 min left. All they had to do was line up under center and run a QB sneak and they probably win the game.
that was a tough call at that point though there d was playing well i would say that was the right call. cant let the ball go through your hands like that, jump in the air and get it on your body. he wanted to run that thing home.

that was a tough call at that point though there d was playing well i would say that was the right call. cant let the ball go through your hands like that, jump in the air and get it on your body. he wanted to run that thing home.

Its 30 yards field position vs icing the game. A punt and a completion is the same thing as the D getting the 4th down stop.

Slovis really didn't deserve to win that one Daniels was 10x better. The drops were ridiculous from his WRs before that pick 6.

Its 30 yards field position vs icing the game. A punt and a completion is the same thing as the D getting the 4th down stop.
Yea now that ya say it, what’s minus 5 yds lol

Good game. Thought the refs did a great job. No sarcasm.
I was just about to say the same besides the questionable tight end catch the officiating crew was excellent… did I just seriously say that ?!?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom