Backyard Brawl | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Backyard Brawl

I’m on the under for WV win total but wanted Pitt to look vulnerable which they did. Slovis is a fraud
No sure about that. His receivers could have been better. Plus, imagine Pitt O with Jordan Addison.

West Virginia joined the Big12 back in 2012.

Maryland didn't leave the ACC until 2014.
I may be wrong, but I thought Maryland was already committed to the Big10 but the ACC made them stay? Doesn't really matter now, but seeing that Pitt/WVU rivalry and how valuable it is, makes me wish the Orange could play WVU for the Schwartzwalder trophy on a yearly basis. Or at least on a regular basis.

I may be wrong, but I thought Maryland was already committed to the Big10 but the ACC made them stay? Doesn't really matter now, but seeing that Pitt/WVU rivalry and how valuable it is, makes me wish the Orange could play WVU for the Schwartzwalder trophy on a yearly basis. Or at least on a regular basis.

When SU and Pitt joined the ACC, we had no idea that Maryland would leave a year later.

We had a nice little 6 team LAX conference. For a year anyways.

West Virginia was accepted into the Big XII in 2011 and started playing in 2012-13 school year. Maryland announced it was leaving in the fall of 2012, effective July 1, 2014. West Virginia wasn't available because of the highly touted by the Dud of West Virginia and other kooks Big XII Grant of Rights.

Almost had the pitt and psu games both get decided on Pick 6s where the D was completely out of position but the throws were so poor it turned out good for the D.

My guess is we'll be in a conf or some sort of an allignment with WVU again. Things go in circles. They are a peer school in our neck of the woods who will be left out of the SUPER MEGA conferences like SU, Pitt, et al.

As I mentioned before, the east indies will rise again (unfortunately)

West Virginia was accepted into the Big XII in 2011 and started playing in 2012-13 school year. Maryland announced it was leaving in the fall of 2012, effective July 1, 2014. West Virginia wasn't available because of the highly touted by the Dud of West Virginia and other kooks Big XII Grant of Rights.
Don't get me wrong, I know there are some crazy people in WV.

ACC could trade the Big12 Louisville for WVU, straight up. It's a fair deal for both schools and both conferences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom