Bad news seems to find Donovan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bad news seems to find Donovan

Not downplaying the accusations if true but she was preparing costumes in the men's room ????? Hope she at least had some Febreeze.

What's everyone's thoughts on if SU removes McNabb's jersey from the rafters and take it down?

If they did I wouldn't have a problem with it honestly. Not sure they will just saying if they did I don't think many people will argue or be upset.

What's everyone's thoughts on if SU removes McNabb's jersey from the rafters and take it down?

If they did I wouldn't have a problem with it honestly. Not sure they will just saying if they did I don't think many people will argue or be upset.
I agree, if he's found guilty. You know something like this at Ped State would be swept under the rug.

If that's the case, Jim Brown's jersey should come down WAY before McNabb's. He a much, much worse person.

Jim Brown is up there.

I agree, I don't care much either way. Take it down or leave it up

McNabb has proven over the last few years that he is not especially bright.

PinkWatchfulAdder-max-1mb.gif
Post of the year nominee.

I agree, if he's found guilty. You know something like this at Ped State would be swept under the rug.

Unless there's more to this story that I haven't read yet, let's keep McNabb's offensive text, and the things that went on at Penn State in two different universes.

Keep the jersey up for now.

When we finish punishing all the men who used their power for s e xual gratification there will be plenty of room in every sports hall of fame; plenty of orders for replacement statues in city squares; and plenty of new opportunities for today's struggling actors.

Not downplaying the accusations if true but she was preparing costumes in the men's room ????? Hope she at least had some Febreeze.
Yeah, (I was in a hurry so maybe I missed something that explains it but) that part of the story is ridiculous. Any self-respecting human being is not setting up shop in the other sex's bathroom to do their work - in this case, surrounded by alpha males. Very weird and IMO suspicious as heck.

But after one text message, wouldn't you send a rebuff and then block the sender, if unwanted?

I have no idea what it's like to be a woman especially one that is put in an environment like that. What i would do in the situation is irrelevant. I feel like you're suggesting that she liked the way she was allegedly being treated, and that's messed up

Too bad. Guy can’t get the booze in order...it’s cost him a lot. It’s too bad.

Start with Jim Brown

I have no idea what it's like to be a woman especially one that is put in an environment like that. What i would do in the situation is irrelevant. I feel like you're suggesting that she liked the way she was allegedly being treated, and that's messed up
Boy, you really read a lot into my question, and read it wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom