Bad times | Syracusefan.com

Bad times

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
1. We whiffed on devito and other QB’s didn’t want to come here thinking he was Going to play no matter what . Maybe we do t have a high level WR because the high level WR saw him at xamps and what not and did t want to play with him .

2. devito and Harris aren’t on same page and Obviously probably don't like eachother

3. our defense is pretty good But are on the field forever, and they actually make plays late in the game which is Remarkable.

4. watching lville and Miami - we do t have anywhere near the athleticism on offense to compete . Long season coming .

5. a drop to FCS may be in cards.

To me, it comes back to the offensive line. Since it has been bad the entire time TD has been at Cuse, he has never been comfortable. Even the times they hold up and he has time he still looks like he expects to get hit. Just my opinion...

Because we invested $120 million in Dome renovations and gave Dino and his staff a raise after the bowl season all to drop to FCS. Isn't that obvious?
And we have no athletes to compete in the ACC , have you been watching these games ?

for this week , the level of opponent drops off considerably the next 3 games so lets see what happens in those before predicting a gooseegg this year
GT beat FSU. I just don’t feel with TD we can be successful. I know culpepper only played a quarter but was not sacked once and got the ball out. He did have some off throws but he has minimal to no work with the ones. Give him a week with the ones and see what he can do or start looking at one of the freshman.

The oline has issues but TD holding the ball seems to be the biggest problem. He also seems to completely stops looking for receivers when the pocket breaks down.
To me, it comes back to the offensive line. Since it has been bad the entire time TD has been at Cuse, he has never been comfortable. Even the times they hold up and he has time he still looks like he expects to get hit. Just my opinion...
be the

Seems to me like he always starts the game fine, then after getting dump trucked 2 or 3 times he gets really unsettled and it just gets worse from there.

Doesn't mean we drop to FCS. Geez at least try to be intelligent.
Have you seen the offensive and defensive line play by some of our opponents , tune into the lville - Miami game and see how athletic and cohesive these of units are operating. These teams are going to really be a handful for us . I hope I’m wrong , believe me .

Have you seen the offensive and defensive line play by some of our opponents , tune into the lville - Miami game and see how athletic and cohesive these of units are operating. These teams are going to really be a handful for us . I hope I’m wrong , believe me .

That doesn't mean we drop to FCS! What don't you understand about that?

Seems to me like he always starts the game fine, then after getting dump trucked 2 or 3 times he gets really unsettled and it just gets worse from there.

Yeah, and it also doesn't help when your WRs drop a couple catchable passes that prevent you from getting into a rhythm early on. Doesn't excuse Tommy's poor reads and bad play, but it's easy to see how his bad habits occur if the offense doesn't start well.

That doesn't mean we drop to FCS! What don't you understand about that?
Go to the MAC , or AAC , the ACC is the worst of the power 5’s , if not for Clemson it would be a joke, so we go to another conference ?

Have you watched the Defense. Come on man get it together, we know you can do it.
Dude - I luv our defense , but we have an offensive guru coach who has scored 1 td in 8 qtrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom