Bama -3.5 vs Georgia | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Bama -3.5 vs Georgia

I can't believe a true freshman just looked off the safety and never really looked at that receiver during that play. He still cut it loose and dropped an absolute dime on him. What a fantastic play. It's crazy that Tua didn't play more this year.
Really goes to show the value of a good safety and a solid, smart QB. They had 2-deep, so that safety shouldn't have bit on the fake. That being said it didn't turn his body totally the wrong way but was just enough to allow the receiver streaking down the field to get wide open. Great play by that QB.

I can't believe a true freshman just looked off the safety and never really looked at that receiver during that play. He still cut it loose and dropped an absolute dime on him. What a fantastic play. It's crazy that Tua didn't play more this year.

As much as I hate Saban, he made a gutsy call going to Tua. Kid was phenomenal.

And that's the last compliment I will give Saban.

lol i watched this whole game. We'll never compete with this. Ever.
Huh? 2 Elite 11 QB's just competed for the national championship. We have one of the other 9. Recruits know this. It's been 16 years since we were ranked 14. It's coming. The previous 14 years, Cuse was top 25, 9 times, with a #4. It's happening.

Alabama is bad for college football. Period.

It's not just 'Bama.

UNC won in college hoops
Golden State won the NBA Finals
Patriots won the Super Bowl
Madrid won Champions League

Thank God we had Houston in the World Series, or it'd just be a really boring lineup of champions this past year.

It's not just 'Bama.

UNC won in college hoops

Thank God we had Houston in the World Series, or it'd just be a really boring lineup of champions this past year.
And Penguins too. Boring.

Huh? 2 Elite 11 QB's just competed for the national championship. We have one of the other 9. Recruits know this. It's been 16 years since we were ranked 14. It's coming. The previous 14 years, Cuse was top 25, 9 times, with a #4. It's happening.

Ummm...

Confidence is one word for it I suppose ;)
Once upon a time, Cuse was a force(even if you just go back to 87) . You think guys like Devito sign, to go 4-8? Not even close. Staff is grabbing northern talent, left and right - how the great cuse team's were all built. Don't let the recent past, influence your future. The recruits aren't... It's why they are commiting. Raise your bar, you deserve it.

It's not just 'Bama.

UNC won in college hoops

It's not a bad thing for a sport to have a definition of excellence. Golf is still looking for the next Tiger Woods. And the alst three title games have all been epic.

I was rooting for Georgia all the way but my congratulations to the outside linebacker coach for the 1977 Syracuse University football team.

Vegas wins again. How do they know? set the line at 3.5...game is 3.0...big preponderance of action on Bama. Just bet against the public and over time you win big .

Alabama is bad for college football. Period.

Disagree. If Georgia doesn't collapse at the end, that's five different champions in five years.

And it's not like Bama is unbeatable -- they're not the UConn women. They have only had one undefeated season in their recent success (2009), which very well may not have happened had Colt McCoy not gotten knocked out of the game. I think they're great for college football.

Disagree. If Georgia doesn't collapse at the end, that's five different champions in five years.

And it's not like Bama is unbeatable -- they're not the UConn women. They have only had one undefeated season in their recent success (2009), which very well may not have happened had Colt McCoy not gotten knocked out of the game. I think they're great for college football.

That’s their sixth in ten years. That’s more in one timespan that Duke, New England, Lebron, and Golden State have ever won in their respective sports.

This floors me. This kid should’ve been benched and booted off the team. (Yet he went back in the game and had a monster tackle on specials) . This is the kid I think that also punched a Georgia player and didn’t get tossed for that either.

The officiating was brutal yet again. 2 sidelines calls against Georgia for being in the white and this thug doesn’t get kicked out of the game for punching a player. Something he was flagged for. S/b auto ejection. Smh