Bama -3.5 vs Georgia | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Bama -3.5 vs Georgia

This floors me. This kid should’ve been benched and booted off the team. (Yet he went back in the game and had a monster tackle on specials) . This is the kid I think that also punched a Georgia player and didn’t get tossed for that either.

The officiating was brutal yet again. 2 sidelines calls against Georgia for being in the white and this thug doesn’t get kicked out of the game for punching a player. Something he was flagged for. S/b auto ejection. Smh
Yes. Same kid..Mekhi Brown.

That’s their sixth in ten years. That’s more in one timespan that Duke, New England, Lebron, and Golden State have ever won in their respective sports.

It's their 5th since 2009. But your point still stands imho. Chances are really good they will be in the game and then probably win it and I'm sick of them.

As much as I hate Saban, he made a gutsy call going to Tua. Kid was phenomenal.

And that's the last compliment I will give Saban.
Totally agree! I wonder if Dino would have made the change if he was in the same situation?

It's their 5th since 2009. But your point still stands imho. Chances are really good they will be in the game and then probably win it and I'm sick of them.

Yeah and their brand of football blows. I said last week Hurts couldn’t throw and looks like I was right cause he was replaced. It’s 1980’s NFL. Boring.

Yeah and their brand of football blows. I said last week Hurts couldn’t throw and looks like I was right cause he was replaced. It’s 1980’s NFL. Boring.

Ya Im sure Bama fans are miserable today.

If you thought last night's game was boring well what can you do. Yes, I get it neither teams score 60 points a game but there was a lot of great defense and a ton of action.

If you thought last night's game was boring well what can you do. Yes, I get it neither teams score 60 points a game but there was a lot of great defense and a ton of action.
I liked it - 1) game moved along and didn't take forever, 2) defensive athletes were allowed to impact the game and 3) the myth that Frosh can't comprehend the complexities and big stage of college football was hopefully shattered forever. I think I heard Alabama played more true Frosh than they have redshirt Sr on the team. Bama wins on recruiting because they win on the field by having competition for PT.

That’s their sixth in ten years. That’s more in one timespan that Duke, New England, Lebron, and Golden State have ever won in their respective sports.

Bama has won five in the past ten years, not six. Don't get me wrong, they have been incredible and are clearly the sports premier program, I just don't think the gap between them and other powers like OSU, Clemson, OU is that substantial. Bama loses regular season games to good but not great SEC teams all the time. They're just a physical, well-coached football team that plays the game correctly.

I'll bite...you missed an excellent football game and one of the best endings in championship game history.

Lol. I knew Alabama was going to win in August. Didn’t change anything for me.

Yes. Same kid..Mekhi Brown.

yeah i thought it was him getting an azz chewing for the punch when he attacked the coached. i just can't believe this kid was allowed to go back into the game. if i'm head coach this kid is packing his bags. you can't have that.

I liked it - 1) game moved along and didn't take forever, 2) defensive athletes were allowed to impact the game and 3) the myth that Frosh can't comprehend the complexities and big stage of college football was hopefully shattered forever. I think I heard Alabama played more true Frosh than they have redshirt Sr on the team. Bama wins on recruiting because they win on the field by having competition for PT.

these freshman are the exceptions, not the norms. these are the one and done type kids in hoops. i think i was more impressed with the behemoth true frosh left tackle that came into the game and handled the georgia edge rusher.

yeah i thought it was him getting an azz chewing for the punch when he attacked the coached. i just can't believe this kid was allowed to go back into the game. if i'm head coach this kid is packing his bags. you can't have that.
I won't post the tweet that quoted what he was calling the coach. That's the kind of kid that no one needs on their team.

Bama has won five in the past ten years, not six. Don't get me wrong, they have been incredible and are clearly the sports premier program, I just don't think the gap between them and other powers like OSU, Clemson, OU is that substantial. Bama loses regular season games to good but not great SEC teams all the time. They're just a physical, well-coached football team that plays the game correctly.

I agree with you that the game was exciting last night but I also don't think it's hard to see why some find it boring that the same 5 or 6 teams are in contention every year with the same team winning half the time over the last decade.

If you're the coach? How about the referees? He threw a punch at a Georgia player. Goodbye

Once upon a time, Cuse was a force(even if you just go back to 87) . You think guys like Devito sign, to go 4-8? Not even close. Staff is grabbing northern talent, left and right - how the great cuse team's were all built. Don't let the recent past, influence your future. The recruits aren't... It's why they are commiting. Raise your bar, you deserve it.

Just go back? That's 30 years ago and northern talent isn't enough these days. And who is committing? We have bumped our classes up into the 40s not the 20s. My bar for next year is 7 wins and I hope to see that. You're dreaming or nuts if you really believe the things you're saying.

This floors me. This kid should’ve been benched and booted off the team. (Yet he went back in the game and had a monster tackle on specials) . This is the kid I think that also punched a Georgia player and didn’t get tossed for that either.

The officiating was brutal yet again. 2 sidelines calls against Georgia for being in the white and this thug doesn’t get kicked out of the game for punching a player. Something he was flagged for. S/b auto ejection. Smh

Then there was the off-sides call on the pun t that may not have been off-sides and was actually a false start and the facemask a couple of plays later that wasn't called.

Then there was the off-sides call on the pun t that may not have been off-sides and was actually a false start and the facemask a couple of plays later that wasn't called.

2 massive missed calls.

If you're the coach? How about the referees? He threw a punch at a Georgia player. Goodbye

I know that. He was getting chewed out by the coach BECAUSE he threw a punch at the Georgia player and was flagged for it. Then he attacked the coach who was giving him the azz chewing for it.

The referees not ejecting him is another topic. The referees were brutally bad against Georgia last night. i'd be watching their bank accounts for awhile.