Baseball scandal | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

FWIW: MLB and Manfred dropping this after Divisional Weekend...then likely the Sux punishment next Monday is genius.

Red Sox Cheating.JPG

FWIW: MLB and Manfred dropping this after Divisional Weekend...then likely the Sux punishment next Monday is genius.
I can’t tell you how much I actually like the fact the Patriots aren’t playing right now and how much New England fanbase is finally fighting back on sports radio/social media against the Red Sox ownership.
The disconnect is off the charts and finally having to be addressed.
If John Henry doesn’t speak at the press conference today it will get even worse.

The statement they put out last night was terrible. Cora embarrassed the organization and they didn’t even address that.

The Mets need to at least say something, Beltran was only other name mentioned.

But damn...that July Cora presser was a smoking gun.

It was so bad, the Yankees need to say something too.

This sucks for Sox fans, but I will enjoy all of the Yankees fans lamentations when they eventually get their turn in this spotlight. Unless you all think your team wasn’t smart enough to do this...

The Mets need to at least say something, Beltran was only other name mentioned.

But damn...that July Cora presser was a smoking gun.

It was so bad, the Yankees need to say something too.

Media should pepper Red Sox ownership at this 1pm press conference with nonstop Bill Cosby and clubhouse attendant questions. Like do Trump questions for Kraft.

This will be a dud and Henry will throw Cora under the bus.

prepare for it...
Teixiera is quoted in the NY Post today saying the Mets should fire Beltran. One part of me is hoping the Yankee organization took the high road and didn't use Beltran to cheat, maybe Teixiera knows something we don't. On the other hand since Beltran is tainted it's hard not to think that the Yankees joined the cheating fray.

This sucks for Sox fans, but I will enjoy all of the Yankees fans lamentations when they eventually get their turn in this spotlight. Unless you all think your team wasn’t smart enough to do this...

I'm sure NYY fans will have a field day when the Sox visit the Stadium this year. Plenty of serenading of the cheaters. Can't say I blame them. They should go to town. You know what? As a Sox fan that chant won't bother me as much as "1918, 1918". Sorry. Not sorry. :cool:

I really hope this press conference is coming as bad on TV as it is listening to it.
My god this leadership team has no people skills at all.

I really hope this press conference is coming as bad on TV as it is listening to it.
My god this leadership team has no people skills at all.

ESPN had an article today speculating as to Cora's replacement. One of those on the list was Pedroia. If he were named the manager I'm fearful your head would explode.

I'm sure NYY fans will have a field day when the Sox visit the Stadium this year. Plenty of serenading of the cheaters. Can't say I blame them. They should go to town. You know what? As a Sox fan that chant won't bother me as much as "1918, 1918". Sorry. Not sorry. :cool:

ESPN had an article today speculating as to Cora's replacement. One of those on the list was Pedroia. If he were named the manager I'm fearful your head would explode.
Nah I just don’t like the player’s attitude.
You think I hate the guy. I blame the atmosphere around him.
Boston media is saying though Sam Fuld the odds on favorite for next manager.

another interesting twist, unless of course the Yankees get wrapped up in a cheating scandal