Baseball scandal | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

And yet they lost 4 games at home in the Series. And I believe they pretty much knew what was coming, their plate discipline was incredible.

Carlos Beltran’s niece is dropping a dime players.

No joke the Red Sox couldn’t get either Bregman or Altuve out in the 2017 ALDS. This totally makes sense. They were by far their best players that series.
Disgusting. Ban them both. Absolutely disgusting.

lol Altuve has 3 batting titles.
He destroyed teams at home.
This is so easy to believe. Like its obvious to anyone who doesn’t bury their head. He totally cheated.
The way the ball flies off his bat, especially that HR off Chapman, I'm convinced his bat is corked too.

My money on which player created the burner.
Will Harris, Robinson Chirinos, or Gerrit Cole, Wade Miley all on the team last year.

One of them are leak.

EObbiY0UcAAAn8K

This sucks for Sox fans, but I will enjoy all of the Yankees fans lamentations when they eventually get their turn in this spotlight. Unless you all think your team wasn’t smart enough to do this...

Yeah...not sure it was smart for the sux. We will see how sux fans feel when MLB hands down their punishment. Sure you got a WS...but now forever, in the eyes of the rest of baseball, it is tainted.

If the Yankees didn't cheat like the sux and Astros, it shows that the NYY are a classier organization with much higher standards than those two organizations. Only time will tell if that is true...

Yeah...not sure it was smart for the sux. We will see how sux fans feel when MLB hands down their punishment. Sure you got a WS...but now forever, in the eyes of the rest of baseball, it is tainted.

If the Yankees didn't cheat like the sux and Astros, it shows that the NYY are a classier organization with much higher standards than those two organizations. Only time will tell if that is true...
And when the yank-mes are shown to have cheated, yet still failed to win, I guess you'll have that embarrassment as well.

And don't worry so much about us Sox fans. We have three other championships since 2000 to celebrate.

And when the yank-mes are shown to have cheated, yet still failed to win, I guess you'll have that embarrassment as well.

And don't worry so much about us Sox fans. We have three other championships since 2000 to celebrate.

Yeah...don't have to worry about us Yankees fans: 27

As I said, only time will tell IF the Yankees and Mets were involved as well. If they were involved, with the proof out there from Astros and sux being so obvious...at least they weren't dumb enough to be so obvious.

Does the fact the Yankees had A-Rod juicing in 2009 taint that title?
Nobody cares about this stuff.

Every team has cheaters. Who knows if those steroid era titles are clean.

Yeah...don't have to worry about us Yankees fans: 27

As I said, only time will tell IF the Yankees and Mets were involved as well. If they were involved, with the proof out there from Astros and sux being so obvious...at least they weren't dumb enough to be so obvious.
27 titles mean nothing: 1929? Who cares.
Titles matter for while you were alive. I take no pride in my team winning the 1903 title. That is just history which is cool.

Does the fact the Yankees had A-Rod juicing in 2009 taint that title?
Nobody cares about this stuff.

Every team has cheaters. Who knows if those steroid era titles are clean.

I don't think any titles involving steroids are tainted. Mainly because you don't know who was and wasn't. Plus baseball is different than basketball as one player does not influence games as much. Of course pitchers have more influence than position players.

i hope I live to see the Jays win a title, clean or not

Ok...for while I have been alive:
Yankees: 7
sux: 4
i dont even go by when you alive, one has to enjoy it.

i was the happiest lil' muthaflucker in the 2nd & 3rd grade, after the sadness felt from the 1st grade heartbreaker.

the 6th grade sucked too.

the Yankees are 7-4 in World Series for me.

Don’t watch this is if you are Dodgers fan.

None of this bothered me until I watched this. Not a Dodger fan but just seeing a pitcher get T'ed off like that when they're giving everything they have while the hitter is looking at a pitch like a beach ball.