Baseball scandal | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

that is true but do they want to pick and choose the players they protect?

the union will protect every player, as much as they can, which is a lot

mlb can be petty and uneven, much like the NCAAholes (as mentioned previously)

Well I'm convinced...

giphy.gif

I've always wondered about him.
Rumor was he’s masking the hgh via something with his thyroid? I have graves disease, not sure how that would work. Leaked that the MLB was aware but didnt want to break the news.

though this is a 50/50 story at best, it’d kill the sport.

Turns out that’s a piece of gold confetti. There’s video of him removing it later.

You don’t know what for.
In 2003 if you didn’t take the test it was considered a failed test.
White Sox players intentionally didn’t take tests for the 5% number to hit and real testing started.
You have no clue if Ortiz failed a PED test.
Alex Rodriguez was suspended 162 games for PED violations.

It’s funny how the SDNY only leaked a few names as well. When the tests were anonymous.

Ortiz wasn’t disciplined for PEDs.
ARod was.

All that is good and all but you also don't know that he didn't fail a PED test. A Rod took them and was punished for them. But you know Ortiz isn't clean either. I could use the same argument that Bonds never failed a test but come on lol

Don’t watch this is if you are Dodgers fan.
This is so stupid .. some of the whistles occurred while the signs were still being given ... .. so unless the whistler also has a time machine ...

Yeah...not sure it was smart for the sux. We will see how sux fans feel when MLB hands down their punishment. Sure you got a WS...but now forever, in the eyes of the rest of baseball, it is tainted.

If the Yankees didn't cheat like the sux and Astros, it shows that the NYY are a classier organization with much higher standards than those two organizations. Only time will tell if that is true...
That bs short porch in RF is worse than sign stealing

My buddy with the dodgers said the first time he saw something like this was an nlcs against Milwaukee. Two security guards in center field with red shirts on, directly in line with the hitters. One would put his arms down signifying pitch and location
We’re the guards decoding the signs themselves from 430 feet away or were they just relaying them?

We’re the guards decoding the signs themselves from 430 feet away or were they just relaying them?
Relaying. He thinks they had cell phones or radios and earbuds.

That bs short porch in RF is worse than sign stealing
go add footage to roughly 25 other baseball fields while youre on your soapbox.